Reddit discussion

Non-Book Stuff > New Reddit group for those interested.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (icecheeseplease) Hello, just letting anyone interested know that a new group has been made since activity on this group has dwindled to almost nothing.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/9...

message 2: by Emil (new)

Emil (powerhest) | 2 comments Has the activity already migrated there and you are letting the rest of us know, or is this an attempt to kill this group rather than revive it?

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (icecheeseplease) It's hard to revive a group with no help from the mods so I just made a new one and a decent amount of people have followed. The new group has been relatively active so far.

message 4: by Emil (new)

Emil (powerhest) | 2 comments Yeah, if there's one thing reddit will teach, it's that active moderation is necessary for a healthy community.

message 5: by TJ (new)

TJ (Marisey) | 6 comments Mod
Whoever wants to step up and moderate, I'd be more than willing to give them mod. I don't have the time nor interest to moderate. I don't know what happened to all the other mods, they used to be very active.

message 6: by Denae (new)

Denae (whimsicalmeerkat) I somehow got modded without realizing. More than happy to pass that rein.

message 7: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 22, 2014 10:42AM) (new)

Stephanie (lastnightsbook) | 5 comments Just an update.

The 'new' book club is still pretty active, especially in comparison to this one.

I have also tried to contact the mods on this book club with no luck.