Proud Of It! discussion

Curious ?s 4 U > Whatya Wanna Be

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i would like to be an actress cos i lurve acting, but that's not going to happen, so i either want to be a psychologist or a surgeon. someone that helps people

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna be an actress or singer but that's not gonna happen so I'll probably be a doctor

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 221 comments I wanna be a doctor :P probabbly a surgeon, medicine is the only carrer that I like and actually I LOVE IT, I know that I may sound sadic but... I love blood :)

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) I'm not too sure what I want to be, but I guess that's okay since I'm still young. I'd like to be a teen counselor, youth minister, author, counselling psychologist, environmental engineer, photographer, manufacturing engineer, freelance writer, film director, or a graphic designer......haha yea I need to narrow my list of future careers :P

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 221 comments haha those are a lot of things! how old are you?

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) I'm 13

message 7: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P (last edited Mar 25, 2013 11:09AM) (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 221 comments oh yeah, you have plenty of time to decide :)

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) haha yea :D

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 100 comments what kind of book are you writing?

and I want to be a vet or vet tech:)

message 10: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Hmm... I'd love to be an author (or possibily an editor or a proofreader) but if that won't work out then I wouldn't mind taking a job in graphic design. :)

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 100 comments That's pretty cool! just about all of the books I have read are YA.

Yeah :) it is a lot of schooling though..

message 12: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments @ Heyyy Jess! I know, and I apologize for that. I've had Scholar Bowl and I've had to plan parties and my threads have been messed up because of my stupid Pantech and. . . bleh. It's been hectic! :] But now I don't have to study so much for SB so yay!

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Haha yeah deffinately! Not that good though. :\ My life has been extremely difficult with me lately but hey! I'm here and I'm peppy as usual! ^^

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Haha, it's cool Jess, I know you are. Which is why I want to tell you something.....

HAPPY FRIGGEN BIRTHDAY YOU AMAZING GIRAFFE! (Yup, a giraffe. Because they're beast up. ^^)

I kept forgetting to email you. Derp.

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments LOL You're most certainly welcome! <3 Heehee :D

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments *huggles* :)

message 17: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments LOL huggles is amazing! :3 I don't remember who told me that but I still love the word to death! Tehe

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to be young again! (and healthy)

Daphne du Maurier
I'll Never Be Young Again

message 19: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments @Jessy -- We've so much in common!!!!

@Alice -- This shall be random . . but I love your name. :/ Much better than Sarah, my name.

message 20: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Yeah! Like. . . almost more than I do my real friends. O.O

But no! Sarah, to me, is an awful name! Which is why I go by Raine, since I'm changing it when I become like 19 or something. :3

message 21: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Jess! You're the first person not to call me a dummy when it comes to it! :D Happy me!

I still prefer Raine, but I kinda agree with Meiyu. I just don't like Sarah as my name.

But hey! I may not deciede to do it. ^^ I rather like my nickname Scary Sarie.

message 22: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Heehee! Ah, I love both you guys. :3

But I got the nickname Scary Sarie when I was five by my grandma Carol, when I said (and I quote) "I'm only not scared of butterflies and flowers!"

Then, when I was thirteen, I beat up this guy named Austin (my arch nemesis, who also is my best friends' ex) at a school fundraiser. So my friend said "This takes on a whole new meaning to Scary Sarie."

So yeah. I'm officially nuts. But I love every moment of it. :)

message 23: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Lol. My names are oh so interesting, are they not?

message 24: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Lol most definately. And I must admit, punching Austin in the face was one the best moments in my life.

Because then Ashley -- my bestie -- gave me a high five when she was helping him up. (They were dating currently)

message 25: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) Night Jessy!

message 26: by Johns (new)

Johns | 41 comments Night Jess! Sleep tight and make sure no hobbits come at you with a bunch of rings!

message 27: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 37 comments A vet:

Animal doctor

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2013 09:30AM) (new)

Ani :-{ P wrote: "I wanna be a doctor :P probabbly a surgeon, medicine is the only carrer that I like and actually I LOVE IT, I know that I may sound sadic but... I love blood :)"

ummm same... i like blood as well, no wonder i get called a vampire!

message 29: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) I'm currently living my dream as a youth librarian(assistant ^^''). One day, I'll be able to get my Masters of Library Science and be a full-fledged youth librarian, but for now just working in this department is good enough :)

I chose it for selfish reasons really. I adore books, specifically children's literature. And it helps that I'm good at it. I design a lot of props and backdrops for the youth skits that the rest of our department does for kiddos ;)

message 30: by Railyn (new)

Railyn (funky-rat) A music therapist, but it would require me to go to school for another 8 years (I got my college degree in 1994 - I'm not going back to school for that long) and I can't afford it. Plus, only certain schools teach that. It simply wouldn't work, but I can dream.

message 31: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) I would love, after hopefully doing my English Literature to become a librarian at a big old library. I'd love to work in somewhere like the Bodleian Library (it's in Oxford)... Either that or I'd really like to go into publishing/editing.

Basically anything to do with books... Because I'm geeky like that.

GEEK AND PROUD <3

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

My plan A is to be a teacher (math and music), and my plan B is the be a guidance counselor.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be either a voice actress or something to do with music~

message 35: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 31 comments I want to be an actress and screenwriter at the same time screenwriting for tv I have a passion for it Ive all ready wrote 3 tv seris and acting makes you feel free

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna be a therapist someday

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (thewonderlandofbooks) | 1071 comments I want to work in the cosmetology/fashion industry. I'm thinking about working in a salon an a cruise

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat (thewonderlandofbooks) | 1071 comments on* not an

message 39: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Jun 13, 2013 05:50AM) (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments This may seem a bit far fetched and delusional, but hey it is a 'dream' for a reason...

I wanna be and astronomer - study astronomy & astrophysics, work for NASA and win a Nobel Prize.... (this was my dream since 2nd grade)

but of course thats not gonna happen... so im lookng into doing a Psychology course in University... but i dunno could it could be traumatizing sumtymes...

message 40: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Jun 16, 2013 02:52AM) (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments yeh i noe, but im just going to be simple and stick with a Psychology course instead of Astronomy & Astrophysics

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

That's really cool, Sasha. It's great that you have such huge dreams:)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 137 comments Mackenzie wrote: "That's really cool, Sasha. It's great that you have such huge dreams:)"

haha thanks for not calling delusional though! ;) *wink*

but one of my science teachers at school had previously worked fro NASA.... so after that i was like "maybe going to NASA isnt so far fetched" ... ut yeh no.

im just going to do whatevr... probably ust stick to psychology or commerce degree....

but i DEFINATEY do NOT wanna do medicine, gosh i find it disgusting and i cant stand the sight of looking at ppl's insides. bleck!

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Well, for a while I wanted to be a Secret Service agent, but then I got realistic xD. I would really like to be a PI, or a Forensics Photographer, but that's a LOOONGG time in college, so I'll be happy if I just get to foster and rehab animals :D Might not be a lot of money but it's always been my dream and it would make me feel REALLY good.

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Thanks :D I should be trying to start up my Rehab center by next Spring!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be amazing, Jess!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

It would be!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

You totally should:)

Gtg love ya

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Awesome Jess!!! I will TOTALLY be a member :D

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Love ya too :D <3

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments I promise I promise! xD ;P

« previous 1 3 4 5