Gillifans discussion

Gilli's xmas summer house > Gilli's xmas summer house

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
A safe place to escape from the rigours of every day life and enjoy a hobnob or two, while musing about anything you damn well please.

It doesn't all have to be about Gilli (what was that Gilli? Yes it does?) Ah well. Ramble away.

message 2: by Macky (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:44AM) (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Oh I love this place!! Peace and quiet away from the trials of everyday real life! Thank you Gilli ... Love the decor by the way. Xmas all year round without the stress and family squabbles!! Lol. :D

photo image_zpsab4d879e.jpg

I'm adding this to our temple of calm... The crystal energies will soothe us even more! Ohmmmmmm !

message 3: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "Oh I love this place!! Peace and quiet away from the trials of everyday real life! Thank you Gilli ... Love the decor by the way. Xmas all year round without the stress and family squabbles!! Lol...."

Lovely! All we need is some nice fluffy blankets and some soft cushions and we have a beautiful sanctuary.

message 4: by Tina (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:09AM) (new)

Tina (whitemooony) And don't forget the lighting... :)

Back to Gilli:

Nevertheless it's a sad place for Gilli. I cried so much with him when he was all alone there feeling unloved.

*blinks away the tears*

message 5: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments We'd better make it a happy and peaceful place for him then! :)

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina (whitemooony) Okay :D

*wipes the nose*

message 7: by Macky (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:27AM) (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Tina wrote: "Okay :D

*wipes the nose*"

Awwww! Who wants a hug then? Xoxoxo

message 8: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Lol, don't get Dick involved, you know what a cuddle will turn into ;)

message 9: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Rofl .Do not .. I repeat .. Do not bend over! :D

message 10: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "Rofl .Do not .. I repeat .. Do not bend over! :D"

What if I drop my hobnob?

message 11: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Seeing as Gilli couldn't have a kitty shall we give him one for the summerhouse, its lying on Dicks guitar. :)

photo image_zps045b5432.jpg

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww so cute :-)

message 13: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
I'm just gonna come out and say it. I hate f**ing cats. Not that I ever have, you know...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Danni then I think it's good you are not on a visit to my parents because they have two cats and I love cats, but no cats in my apartment where I live :-D

message 15: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:02AM) (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Helle wrote: "Danni then I think it's good you are not on a visit to my parents because they have two cats and I love cats, but no cats in my apartment where I live :-D"

Lol Helle, I don't really (although I'll admit to not being a huge cat fan - more a dog person myself) but once you read the books you'll know exactly what I'm talking about :)

Incidentally, I wholeheartedly agree with Gilli being allowed a cute little kitten to play with. Another reason for me to hate Shane - grrrr!!!

message 16: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Macky wrote: "Danni wrote: "I'm just gonna come out and say it. I hate f**ing cats. Not that I ever have, you know..."

Meowww!" Lol! :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait to read the books, I am a cat fan but I like dogs too :-) Gilli and Shane, damn now I want to know more about these guys

Shane are giving Gilli a kitten, maybe a dog too?!? Hehehe

message 18: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Helle wrote: "I can't wait to read the books, I am a cat fan but I like dogs too :-) Gilli and Shane, damn now I want to know more about these guys

Shane are giving Gilli a kitten, maybe a dog too?!? Hehehe"

No, Shane (the big meany) will not let Gilli have a kitten :-(

I don't think Gilli likes dogs. In fact l have a feeling he said 'l hate f***ing dogs, not that l ever have...' lol.

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia | 21 comments Macky wrote: "Oh I love this place!! Peace and quiet away from the trials of everyday real life! Thank you Gilli ... Love the decor by the way. Xmas all year round without the stress and family squabbles!! Lol...."

HOLY....WOW....That's the biggest...the most....it's...it's just....I've never seen anything so....it's HUGE.

You might want to consider leaving it in your will to here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandi...

when you shuffle off your mortal coil.

Wow...

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia | 21 comments Julia wrote: HOLY....WOW....That's the biggest...the most....it's...it's just....I've never seen anything so....it's HUGE.

I would just like to add that I am highly qualified to deliver this line, having done so for years to bolster my ex-husband's faltering performance, before I got too bored to bother any more.

Ahem.

message 21: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Haha! You like Julia? That's my pride and joy hunk of amethyst sparkly phallic beauty! Its being buried with me when I finally cock my toes, so those Icelandic professors will just have to drool because its mine... All mine! Lol. Till then Gilli can borrow it to go with the rest of the twinkle in the summerhouse! :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Danni wrote: "Helle wrote: "Danni then I think it's good you are not on a visit to my parents because they have two cats and I love cats, but no cats in my apartment where I live :-D"

Lol Helle, I don't really ..."

I hate Shane too. Why didn't he just once say I love you to our Gilli?

message 23: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Ann wrote: "Danni wrote: "Helle wrote: "Danni then I think it's good you are not on a visit to my parents because they have two cats and I love cats, but no cats in my apartment where I live :-D"

Lol Helle, I..."

* High Five " my thoughts exactly Ann. :)