Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

IS IT LENDABLE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin H (robinb78) Hey everyone. I don't run this group or anything like that- but I keep coming across requests for books that are NOT lendable. It's really easy to check before you ask.

On the BN website- look up the book you want to borrow and open the page to see the synopsis and buy or whatnot. On the left side you'll see the picture of the cover. Look DIRECTLY BELOW IT. If there is a "Lend Me" logo (with the little smile) under it then the book IS lendable. If you don't see the "Lend Me" logo then it is NOT lendable.

I hope this helps with confusion and disappointment when you're not getting any replies about a book you've requested.

message 2: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments There are books that were once Lendable. For example, I borrowed The Blackstone Affair but when i go and look now it does not say "Lend Me". So I think people just hope that someone has it available. I know I do.

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin H (robinb78) Yes- but what counts is what is lendable today. The publisher can add/remove lending features if they so choose. So it's still a good practice to check before asking.

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison G. (agriff22) | 30 comments And also if you lend a book from a person and you don't finish it you, CANNOT relend the book from the same person.