Gillifans discussion

33 views
Gilli's best moments

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Ginger? Reaching the dizzy heights of the Betterware sex offenders register?

Talk about Gilli's best moments here.


message 2: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Oh definitely the Ginger!! I Lmfao at that... How can I ever eat a ginger biccy without wincing, clenching my butt cheeks and rofl ever again!


message 3: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments The ginger incident was in fact hilarious. Hubby asked what's so funny... Aehm... I'll go on reading in the bedroom :-)


message 4: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments The scene between Gilli and Dick with the anal beads was another winner. Laughed my ass of :-D


message 5: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Annika wrote: "The scene between Gilli and Dick with the anal beads was another winner. Laughed my ass of :-D"

I can't remember that. Do tell!


message 6: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments Danni wrote: "Annika wrote: "The scene between Gilli and Dick with the anal beads was another winner. Laughed my ass of :-D"

I can't remember that. Do tell!"


It's to find in "more fun...", approx the middle of the book, April 17th. It's far less funny when I retell it but in short:
Dick's coming home early, the kinky Dick, you know, with some anal beads as present for Gilli. While Gilli first refuses Dick cajoles him into using them so they get it going in the lounge on the the sofa. Then Shane comes home unexpectedly bringing a female business partner as guest home which he sends into the lounge to wait for him while he looks for Dick and Gilli... Well, rather read the real scene than my bleak retelling :-)


message 7: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Annika wrote: "Danni wrote: "Annika wrote: "The scene between Gilli and Dick with the anal beads was another winner. Laughed my ass of :-D"

I can't remember that. Do tell!"

It's to find in "more fun...", appro..."


Ah yes, that brings it all back!


message 8: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Great one Annika. That was hilarious! A bit on the lines of the Tupperware fiasco... I think we tend to forget just how pant wettingly funny these books can be. Gilli cracks me up just as much as he has me blubbing. 5:)


message 9: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Sorry I meant Betterware! DUH! :D


message 10: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "Great one Annika. That was hilarious! A bit on the lines of the Tupperware fiasco..." I found that one particularly hilarious because I used to do Kleeneze myself. If I had ever stumbled across a customer doing anything like that it would have persuaded me to continue despite earning around £1.20 an hour. Although I must admit the whole experience was certainly an eye opener in quite different ways.


message 11: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni wrote: "Macky wrote: "Great one Annika. That was hilarious! A bit on the lines of the Tupperware fiasco..." I found that one particularly hilarious because I used to do Kleeneze myself. If I had ever stu..."

Its a bit like what the window cleaner might end up copping an eyeful of! What goes on behind the lace curtains of suburbia... Gilli would definitely be a breath of fresh air for all the bored housewives .... He'd be perfect to have round on a coffee morning, just imagine the gossip and fun they'd have!


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the ginger scene...I laughed until I cried.


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

When Shane bent Gilli over the famous kitchen table and used a spaghetti spoon to paddle Gilli on his bare ass leaving some spaghetti on him.


message 14: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Ann wrote: "I loved the ginger scene...I laughed until I cried."

Anne, the ginger scene will forever be Gillis crowning glory!! Lmfao ! :D


message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie | 27 comments Loved that ginger scene


back to top