The Vampire's Are Here......Shhh - Rp discussion

Seattle > Creepy Graveyard & Haunted House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna entered in the graveyard in a lil black dress and holding flowers for her long dead family.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

leo was thr setting on a branch of a tree

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna layed the flowers and stood for a minute and then started going away from the graveyard.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((sry net prob))

he sensed cece n followed her scent

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

leo caught hold of her the bck

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

he hugged her still standing behind her "whts my girl doing in this creepy place"he teased

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"having fun with wat mummies n dead bodies "he teased turning her face to face

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

he chuckled "i see "he said softly looking in her eyes wraping his hands around her lower waist

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"wat do u think "he said "i was just thinking abt few stuffs "he said at last

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed and kissed her "n say wassup"he asked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

he chuckled "havent changed a bit i must say "

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed along

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

he kissed her back

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

he holds her closer

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"u bet "he said smiling "off course i do "

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"name it and we thr "he said

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

he kissed her n took her to the car

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

he sat next to her on the diver's seat and kissed her then drives of for the hotel

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure but u post first ;p))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(:) )

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 315 comments Mod
((Right behind ya!))

Sarah walked in with her blonde her waving in her face, she blew a raspberry in annoyance, "it's night, we are in a graveyard, about to uncover supernatural family secrets....! I may be an angel but that doesn't mean I'm stupid, lets stick in a group"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's an excellent idea" Angus appeared out of no where " the only decent one you have ever had"

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 315 comments Mod
"wow, first joke of the decade! i applaud you" sarah retorted while grinning

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" very funny Sarah " he grinned

"guys, guys! you shouldn't make jokes when there are dead people beneath your feet....literally" nisa whispered, she was quite freaked out

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm basically dead" Angus pointed out

"your not helping?" nisa whispered to angus

sarah ran off into the creepy looking building "come on guys!!!" she yelled then suddenly she screamed in fear and fell on the floor

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Angus shrugged at Nisa's comment . He vamp speeded to Sarah " what's wrong?"

"oh my gosh! you should of seen your face!" sarah burst out laughing

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" not funny Sarah " he growled lifting up the piece of earth she was standing on and tossing it and her away

nisa was trying so hard not to laugh, angus was so hot when he was angry

"sarah, be serious for once, or i might very well murder you myself"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" take some advice from your sis Sarah"

sarah forced a smile

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Angus stifled a laugh

"we should go inside ya know...." nisa said slowly looking at the creepy house in front of them

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" your asking Sarah if its a good idea. " he looked appalled

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" that you got correct" he grinned his friendliest

"come on guys, i'm great, i give awesome advice and one of my best lines are "you never know if it's bad if you don't try!" sarah was nodding her head as she said that and she put her fist in the air just like those cliche films "lets get going"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Angus rolled his eyes and mouthed to nisa' is she really your sister?'

nisa punched him on the shoulder playfully and muttered "you have no idea" whilst raising her eyebrows

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Angus shuddered

sarah opened the door slowly dragging her feet for the effect she made cooing noises "anybody here?" she yelled

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" will you stop it?" Angus asked

"umm, i'd rather not die today, i'm very exhausted i can't use my powers and its not like i can rely on you to save me" Sarah hissed whilst punching his stomach without facing him

"and why are you exhausted, had a late night" Nisa said teasingly not wanting an answer

sarah grunted

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm pretty sure I can take care of you girls " he grinned

"we are in a death hole, and you are grinning" nisa said confused she went up the stairs she thought she saw something move

((creepyness!!! we dont find THE MAGICAL BOOK since shreya isnt here so lets just make conversation and stuff?))

« previous 1 3