THE Group for Authors! discussion

Writer's Circle > Looking for people who use SMART goals

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Szabo, JD, MBA (annaszabojdmba) | 26 comments I'm publishing my new book now and I'm looking for people who use SMART goals or want to learn the concept.

Turn Your Dreams And Wants Into Achievable SMART Goals!

The book is a combination of deep theoretical knowledge, diverse practical applications, and also motivation and encouragement through sharing of my personal stories of abuse, domestic violence, survival, and success. The book also has great thought-provoking questions and break-through exercises.

www.SMARTgoalsBook.info

If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you a PDF copy of my new book for free, and if you enjoy the reading, you may rate the book and provide your honest comprehensive review.

message 2: by D.M. (new)

D.M. (DMYates) Only way I set goals. I've written about SMART goals several times.

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick (nickanthony51) | 400 comments Here is a smart goal...

Don't expect to make a livable wage in self publishing. In other words, don't give up your day job...

message 4: by D.M. (new)

D.M. (DMYates) Nick wrote: "Here is a smart goal...

Don't expect to make a livable wage in self publishing. In other words, don't give up your day job..."

lol, Nick.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Szabo, JD, MBA (annaszabojdmba) | 26 comments D.M. wrote: "Only way I set goals. I've written about SMART goals several times."

Great! Thanks for sharing this :-)

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Szabo, JD, MBA (annaszabojdmba) | 26 comments Nick wrote: "Here is a smart goal...

Don't expect to make a livable wage in self publishing. In other words, don't give up your day job..."

Thank you. Good advice.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Szabo, JD, MBA (annaszabojdmba) | 26 comments Dear all,

If you do want to read the book and review/rate it, let me know and I'll send you the book.

Thank you.