Fall for Me (Danvers, #3) Fall for Me discussion

Price worth it?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny I REALLY want to buy this book but the $7.99 price tag for the Kindle version bugs me . . . tell me if it is worth it?

Also, is it the conclusion to the series or are we set up for more?

Are Suzy & Grey in it? (from Not Planning on You)

Thanks!

Pamela Jenny,

I'd wait until the price is lower, much lower. I gave it only three stars. Yes, Suzy & Grey are in it, but in my opinion, she's annoying as hell in this one; playing more the mother than sister.

Jenny Pam wrote: "Jenny,

I'd wait until the price is lower, much lower. I gave it only three stars. Yes, Suzy & Grey are in it, but in my opinion, she's annoying as hell in this one; playing more the mother than si..."

Thank you for the honest response . . . I am sad that the main girl gets such bad reviews :( I was looking forward to her story about being confident with her body.

Pamela To each their own. To me, the couple didn't really stand out for. It's amazing how much everyone like Suzy. I liked her in the first book, but quickly lost interest in the second and third. Sure she's got a sense of humour but it soon started grating on my nerves. I still say you should read it, but not at that price. I'm sure it'll be $0.99 some time soon.

Kate I'd wait until the price is reduced as well. I bought it and for the price (even in Euros) it really wasn't worth it.

Jenny I hope it goes down because I am so curious about the storyline and it took FOREVER to come out!

message 7: by Pamela (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:03AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Pamela I totally understand where you're coming from, but honestly, you are really not missing much; but that's my opinion. I can't imagine who Book No. 4 is about. I guess that just goes to show you how memorable No. 3 was for me.

Chandra Hi Jenny,

I honestly don't think the book is worth $7.99. I gave it 3 stars and I liked it the least. In my opinion, the best book was Book 1.