Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Isis and Clara

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Here we are :)

What do you want to do?

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I have absolutely no idea.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments My well is pretty dry too. Herm.

Have any preferred genres?

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Honestly I like everything which is probably why I can't think of anything.

message 5: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:59PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Haha let's narrow it down then:
- Sci fi
- Fantasy
- Historical fiction

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'm liking the last two

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Want to combine them?

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure why not.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments That's sorted then.

I was thinking we could do something with a human and a warlock in the Victorian era. Is that good with you?

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure it is!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Male or female?

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'll take female if you don't mind :P

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments That's fine with me.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Aright, so uh, you wanna make your character?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Yeah one sec.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Full Name: Lucius Kaherin
Nickname: None
Birth Date: December 18th
Birth Place: Liverpool
Appearance:
 photo 34645_zps39bc7df3.jpg

Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Dark, solid green
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 - a lot of which is muscle

Personality: Lucius has always been quiet. Not shy, quiet. He is an observer of life and human nature, two subjects that vastly intrigue him. Things have an order and he feels that what he does contributes to the order. In many ways he could be considered brooding, though. Life may interest him but it also depresses him. Humans do, too. To Lucius, an ideal world would consist of a limited number of immortals all conspiring to make the universe better. But that is not so, and he knows he cannot change it. For this reason he has begun to study humans up close in rituals and experiments of sorts, kidnapping them and working dark magic on their souls. This entertains him and is a stress reliever, but he believes that he is working towards something significant at the same time.

Background History: Lucius was born into a wealthy family of warlocks and witches. They resided in a hillside castle away from the mortal civilization (for the most part) and conducted their studies in peace. At age five his father began training him in the ways of dark magic, as well as tutoring him in the traditional subjects normal boys would learn in school. His father expected much of him and would beat him when he did not meet the standards. For this reason, Lucius has an issue with being touched by others. His mother was not allowed near him much because his father believed it would soften him. Love was little experienced. He would often wander away from the house to escape the pressure. One day though, when he came back, his entire family had disappeared. There were blood stains every where but no bodies. Fearing for his life, Lucius ran away to the other side of England where he took up residence in Hampshire.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets: Animals dislike him.
Family:
* Lucian Kaherin (father)
* Emeline Kaherin (mother)
* Rosalie Kaherin (sister)

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments GASP!!! I always use that picture O_O he's so attractive

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Full Name: Claudia Maddox
Nickname: Laudi
Birth Date: October 27th
Birth Place: Hampshire
Appearance: [image error]
Hair Color: A light brown with hints of honey color here and there
Eye Color: Very dark brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115

Personality: Claudia has never been much like the other people around, especially the other girls. She was always a little bit darker, a little bit more curious, and a whole lot more sly. She somehow manages to catch herself in all sorts of trouble and then escape at the last second almost every time. Her manners are often poor as she doesn't know how to hold her tongue and she refuses to go along with the usual business of her class. She avoids most of the average social affairs and keeps far from anyone who may have become close to her. She fears nothing all except growing attached to someone. She hates the thought of coming to depend on someone and losing them, or worse, losing herself. She would much rather be independent and hated then so stuck on someone that she cannot function. But in the end she doesn't care who she is as long as she gets to do as she pleases and get away with it.

Background History: Claudia was born and raised in Hampshire in one of the wealthiest families in the whole area. Unfortunately, her mother died shortly after giving birth to Claudia's twin brothers when she was only four years old herself. This lead to a life of being raised by various nurses and nannies as her father had no idea what to do with a little girl and it wasn't exactly proper to give up a child when everyone knew the family business. Thus the twins became the family pride and joy and Claudia was left to flounder and fall on her own. Without a mother and with her stubborn nature she didn't take well to most of her social learning and the book learning wasn't much better. She was read for hours, but only when it caught her fancy and she would never sit for a proper less. So she taught herself and most of what she learned wasn't even for a lady to learn in the first place. Now she is rarely called upon for any sort of event and spends most of her time wandering about and exploring where she had no business being.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets: A male hairless cat with one eye that was given to her by her father when it was born the reject of a certain litter of his- named Schmool.
Family:
*Henry Maddox (father)
*Lillian Maddox (mother)
*Thomas Maddox (brother)
*Jonathon Maddox (brother)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments I like her! And I know right, he's a fox ;)

Would you mind starting?

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I think you should start :P

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Okay, I'll see what I can come up with.

message 22: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alrighty.

message 23: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 20, 2013 09:18PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lucius stepped outside for the first time in two weeks. He still didn't feel prepared for the world after his last experiment. The subject had died, as usual, but something different had occurred...He shook his head, trying to forget before darkness completely clouded his mind. He needed to continue the study though. Work had been left unfinished. This time he would have to choose a strong female. Starting forward, he made his way across the street in the direction of the leisure park closest to his residence.
Upon arriving, he noted many females already out for strolls with their men. None of them were right though. He could tell. Deciding to wait, he sat down at a bench, one leg propped up on the other as he watched.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((Sorry for the short post. Writers block.))

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((No problem. I might be late in replying I have a lot to do before Friday.))

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Claudia stormed out of her house, pushing past brothers and father as if they were nothing. None of the men tried to stop her as it was useless when she was out of temper, they simply let her walk out the door and then saw her a ways down the street.
In no time she was swerving around other people or simply plowing through them at the leisure park. She didn't have the time nor the patience to deal with anyone. Anyone who spoke to her was ignored and anyone who dared make a fuss about her was promptly given the death glare.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lucius missed nothing. As soon as the girl was within his field of view, he locked eyes on her, observing her from head to toe. Perfect, the thought. On the path she had chosen, the trees thickened ahead and formed a dense grove. He stood and adjusted his coat. Within a matter of seconds, he was there, waiting. But he did not hide. He leaned up against a large oak that's trunk protruded onto the dirt path, one leg casually crossing the other at the ankle. His eyes did not stray from her. Using a simple technique, he was able to find out her name from her thoughts. Claudia. A slight smile crept onto his face as she grew near. So far, the storm of rage she seemed to be locked in blinded her to his presence.

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Claudia noticed him, she just didn't give half a car. He meant nothing to her in this frame of mind. Maybe, had she been thinking clearly, she would have thought him suspicious, but not like this. She stormed right in front of him and kicked a pine cone in her path so that it hit a tree and chipped off splinters. It was going to take quite a bit to stop her and ages to calm her down. This was just how she was and most people already knew that.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

UNCONTINUED
Reason: inactivity
~Unless rper say otherwise! ;)

Just trying to keep things organized! :)

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments You can go ahead and delete this.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I would if I was a mod!!!!!!!! Lol

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Oh, I figured you were since you posted that haha..

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Just trying to keep things organized. I wish I was, because there's not a mod around here to straighten things up.......