Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Port > Think Tank

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
The story--

There once was a musician who loved to collect instruments. He was only visiting Terrence Port, but he stayed, loving the art scene. The musician soon went bankrupt and mysteriously vanished, and his apartment above Penbrook was vacated, full of all of his old instruments and furniture. Now it's the hangout of a select group of students and RAs. It's nothing like the sleepy cafe downstairs, but not necessarily like the Workshop, and you have to enter and exit via the fire exit outside. The inside is a burst of color, since it was repained numerous times--chartruse on one wall, sky blue on another, orange on the next, black and white stripes...the ceiling is high, and couches dot the area. A few windows overlook the street. A small loft, occupying the very top of the building, is accessed by a ladder. A mini fridge is stocked with the basics--Monster, mountain dew, coke, frozen pizza. Instruments and amps strewn the space.

You'll know that your charries are allowed in here, because you'll get a message. Messages will be sent shortly, and only by me (Cam).

message 2: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Zach is the unofficial head of this sort-of thing. He discovered it with the rest of the RAs when they were students, and now have turned it into a sort-of club. List of definite members:

-Zach (duh)
-Both sets of twins (Finn & Jack, Alex & Chlo)
-All RAs
-Kat (Molly's Kat)
-Sasha, Morgan (who, deep down inside, are actually nice people ;D)
-Sophia
-Zion
-Isis

*You can request for a character to be in the Think Tank. One character max for non-mods. Send me a message if you want your charrie in this, along with their ability. This is also a no-fight zone. Anyone who's charrie fights gets booted from the club. Only Zach and the RAs have keys to the upstairs building, and they will let you in.*

Sheesh. That was a lot.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((*rejoices because all my current charries are allowed* *throws assorted flowers into the air* ^-^))

message 4: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Haha. :D))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yays and hurrahs for Kat! Lol))

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((Yay!!!))

message 7: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Yerp. :3))

message 8: by A 💞, Head Chef (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:27PM) (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
((Meep, is there room there for Delphine?))

message 9: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Mods get unlimited charries in TT. xD WOOHOO))

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Woot!)

message 11: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Yup. It happens. :) ))

message 12: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

((Aw yeah! Ain't no party like a Terrance Hall party because a Terrance Hall party don't stop! Woot! c:))

message 13: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Nuhuh. Ain't no party like the communist party 'cause the communist party's mandatory. ;D ))

message 14: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

((You win....For now. :P ))

message 15: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Haha. I saw that on a tshirt at a concert I went to a few weeks ago.))

message 16: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

((What concert did you go to?))

message 17: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Icona Pop, who opened up for Matt & Kim, who opened up for Passion Pit. ^^))

message 18: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

((Oh okay! That sounds really cool!))

message 19: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Yeah, it was pretty fun))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) ((Only have one character... Can Nicole be a member?))

message 21: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Can Nessie be a member?- her talent is photography and acting))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((only have one but thats cool I can add more))

message 23: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Yeah. I know. I read the top))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you need to wait for cam to have that answered, since this is her project thing))

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Yeah. I know. ))

message 26: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Umm...I thought that Nessie's talent was swimming...?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(((yeah))

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel was following along behind Zach, she called out his name to get his attention so she could catch up to him.

message 29: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Zach spun on his heel, seeing Ariel. "Oh! Hey. Do you still want your key to the Tank? I have mine with me, and was just going to drop off Alex's guitar..."

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((No. She's a photographer. I hair put that she was a swimmer on her charrie thing. But she's mainly a photographer. She only swims in the summer)$

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I forgot mine, can u tag along? The bar was getting way too crowded," Ariel said and sidled up to him. She fell instep with Zach and enjoyed the cool night air.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Miranda just to say her application says nothing about photography. It says she's an Olympic gold medalist swimmer. How did she get into the olympics, and get a gold medal if she only swims in the summer?))

message 33: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Back in Ireland, she swam everyday. She also leaded about photography everyday. Then, when she came to the school, she decided to only swim during the summer. And plus, there isn't really a talent for athleticism. So I wanted her to be a talented photographer. ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well no offense but maybe you should put that in her application. It honestly looks like you're just winging it and making her be whatever you want her to be at the moment.))

message 35: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((I'm not. Look at her schedule I made when I first made her charrie. I don't like arguing. And I don't make split second decisions. You might, but I don't. ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay wow I don't need to be insulted, thank you very much. I said what it looked like because to find out what a character is like, you go to their personality, which if you didn't know is located in the application. Thats where you're supposed to put all the things you just told me, so people don't have to ask you to figure out what your character is like. It's kind of common sense, but thanks for the insult <3))

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((Miranda I think you need to back it up a little. We will discuss other people coming in.))

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Well I said that you might. I wasn't saying you did. And I did put the personality. Personalities are their traits. History is more like where that would go. ))

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (MIRANDA please stop commenting for now, get out of this thread. If you have questionsssssss put it in the Question topic. Thank you.)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((If that's what you fancy so goddamn much then put it there. My god you're really being rude. What do you think saying "you might" says? Thats an insult. I'm trying to tell you something, I'm not being mean to you))

message 41: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((The tension in here is so thick you could cut it and eat it like my leftover birthday cake. Miranda, you're giving us grief about a minor mistake you made. There are at least three other charries I can name with athleticism as their talent. Please don't make me put "Stick with your character's profile" as one of the rules. I really don't want to do that. If you want so badly a character that digs photography and acting--neither were listed on Nessie's profile--then make one. If you don't like our policies and rules, and keep insulting mods and such, here is the virtual door.))

message 42: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Zach nodded. "Cool, go ahead. He started toward Penbrook, but instead of going in it, he went around the side, and up the rickety fire escape stairs. Taking a key out of his pocket , with only a singular, lime green dot to distinguish it, he deftly unlocked the door, and held it open for Ariel. "After you,"

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel grinned up at him and walked in through the door, she looked around the area, it was good to be back. "I'm so glad we have a place to just get away Zach. Seriously we need this," She said and turned to look at him.

message 44: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He shrugged. "It was all of ours to begin with. Finders keepers, right?" Zach closed the door behind them, and pocketed the key. He flipped on the light switch, and string lights and paper lanterns lit up throughout the place. Zach flopped onto a couch. "Now, we wait for the rest of the RAs."

message 45: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Do you think they'll all head over?" Ariel asked and sat next to him, she curled her legs up beneath her and looked at him with her bright eyes. "I'm getting a feeling we're going to have quite a few students this year that are going to give us a hell of a time."

message 46: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Yeah. I can shoot Dan a text, or something. He knows, I think." Zach laughed a little at the students comment. "Hell yeah. We have already."

((Have Rain come?))

message 47: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((Yeah their about to be here.))

Ariel nodded, "Okay. I'm going to have check on some of my girls when I eventually get back."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan stepped out if the car when rain parked, he walked up to the building with him

message 49: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Yeah, that Sasha chick? And her friend Morgan? They're a little...rowdy."

message 50: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain pulled out his key and opened the door, when he walked in he saw Zach and Ariel sitting next to each other. "Hey guys the party has arrived," He said loudly with a grin.

« previous 1 3