Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2013 > Who is reading Lover at Last?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I'm debating whether to read Lover at Last when it comes out. I still haven't managed to find time to read the last one, which I own, but decided I'll get the audio version from the library and listen to it while I'm in the car within the next week. So I'm curious, if I preorder a copy of Lover at Last would anyone be willing to read it with me?

message 2: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 973 comments I've already preordered mine so I will. I'm probably going to start reading it at midnight when it downloads because I'm that big of a dork. The last book is really long to read so it may take forever on audio. Definately not a favorite overall book of mine but there are some really touching/heart breaking moments in it.

message 3: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (darktalynn) I'm still at Lover Awakened. I was planning on doing a DBD month and be ready for Lover at Last release, but that didn't happened, so no buddy read for me :(

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Sim (michelleas) | 4 comments I have had mine on pre order for a while now. Taking the day off work so I can read it from start to finish. I can not wait :)