SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Para-Themed TV Shows & Movies > TV; Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 41 comments Really surprised there isn't a thread about this show already. It's definately one of my favs of all time.

I'm so happy they have already renewed it for season 9 and that Cas is going to be a season regular again. :D

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 1151 comments Finally, a supernatural thread! I LOVE Supernatural, my favourite show, ever. Yay another renewal, cos I'm not ready to say goodbye! This season is so much better than the whole Dick Roman saga last season *rolls eyes* It was just all a big dick joke...

message 3: by Belinda (new)

Belinda | 801 comments By the end I was sick of dick.....I agree jeann - new season is much better. Wanting more of Cas thou - I find him very funny.

So team Sam or team dean? Dean for me! Yummy!!

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 1151 comments Definitely team Dean but I wouldn't mind both of them ;)

message 5: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 41 comments I didnt think season 7 was that bad. I loved the clown episode and loved that they brought Lucifer back.

message 6: by Jeann (Happy Indulgence) (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:29AM) (new)

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 1151 comments There were some good fillers but overall I think the whole leviathan thing was a bit of a stretch...(view spoiler)

For Season 8, I think it's adorable that Sam has a dog. Whatever happened to Dean's girl and kid from a few seasons ago?

message 7: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 41 comments Jeann wrote: "There were some good fillers but overall I think the whole leviathan thing was a bit of a stretch...[spoilers removed]

For Season 8, I think it's adorable that Sam has a dog. Whatever happened to ..."

He got Cas to wipe their memories and hide them so that they wouldn't be in danger. He was crying the whole time. :(

message 8: by Jeann (Happy Indulgence) (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 1151 comments Ah that's right, it's pretty sad but that's the only way he doesn't need to look back. I'm surprised he doesn't check on them like Sam did.

(view spoiler)

I'm actually quite a few episodes behind, no spoilers!

message 9: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 41 comments Jeann wrote: "Ah that's right, it's pretty sad but that's the only way he doesn't need to look back. I'm surprised he doesn't check on them like Sam did.

[spoilers removed]

I'm actually quite a few episodes b..."

Benny? I like Benny but I agree, he isn't Sam.

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 1151 comments Yeah Benny, that's right. I like how Cas is pretty much back to his old self now :)

message 11: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 41 comments Jeann wrote: "Yeah Benny, that's right. I like how Cas is pretty much back to his old self now :)"

He isn't though. Somebody is messing with our Cas and the boys need to stop it.