Young Writers discussion

High Fantasy > Dreamland

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 2512 comments Well, I'm not totally sure if this will turn out to be more Urban Fantasy or High Fantasy but I'll start it here. Title not final. WIP.

It's been years since Linnaia has been to Dreamland, the place she created anew for its inhabitants. Until now, she thought that Dreamland only existed in her imagination. But maybe not. Now Linnaia thinks she's moved on past childish fantasies. But suddenly she is pulled back to Dreamland and, even scarier, people from Dreamland are appearing in the real world.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 2: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 2512 comments Okay I've been working more on this the last couple of days. Chapter 3 is completed and I have started Chapter 4.

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana (danachewy) | 735 comments Ooh I just thought about the title again and immediately thought of this: Dreamland  by Sarah Dessen

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 3061 comments Dana ~tears in my eyes but not down my face~ wrote: "Ooh I just thought about the title again and immediately thought of this: Dreamland  by Sarah Dessen"

i love that book. :D and yeah, but sev's actual plot is completely different.

message 5: by Dana (new)

Dana (danachewy) | 735 comments I know :)

message 6: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 2512 comments That book is so heartbreaking :(

So yeah, I really need to change the title >.< Only I haven't got any idea.s I'm still working on it.