Danger In The High Seas discussion

Cabins > Mimi's Awesome Cabin!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Mimi set her DJ equipment and her bags on her bed. She looked all around at the cabin she would now be calling "home".
"Feels pretty cozy here," she said to no one in particular, "Better get unpacking before I start exploring the ship."
Mimi set up her laptop and turntables on a nearby table. She placed all of her school supplies on her desk, and all of her comfy clothes in her drawers and her dress clothes in her closet.
"Hmm.... I'm hungry. I wonder what they are making for dinner."
She looked around again and walked over to the glass doors that separated her, and her balcony. Yes, she specifically requested a cabin with an ocean view. She breathed in the salty air and started to think of ways to meet people on the ship.
"Maybe I shouldn't get too worked up about it. Friends always did cause me trouble, and if I caused them trouble, they would just think I'm a freak and leave me anyways."
She started to have flashbacks of her old friend that passed away last year. His name was Finn, and she had always had deep feelings for him. He did as well, but they didn't find out until that fateful day, they took their rebel nature too far and Finn had died in an accident.
"You always pushed farther than the limits, right Finn? I miss you so much. You left me alone here on this world, while you're probably laughing at me up there! Ugh! No fair"
Mimi started to feel depressed, so she turned her stereo on and played her playlist on shuffle.

To be continued!! (Tell me what you guys think! And id love people to get involved in my story! We could start our own story here! Love you guys so much! SPREAD THE LOVE!)

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 565 comments Mod
(Cool story! :D)

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Mimi, Zavier, and Alice all arrived at Mimi's cabin. "So, u guys can take a seat if u want. It's really roomy, since I took an empty cabin. Which I absolutely love!"

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Oh my," Alice said. "You have a lot of electronics. I take you like music?"

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Love it. It's my life. Don't forget it. I'm thinking of asking for a job as the school DJ, or radio person," Mimi told them.
"Thank God!!! This ship is boring!!!! Plus you got some wicked jams here!," Zavier exclaimed.
"Thanks. So, Alice, tell me a little bit of what you like," Mimi asked her.

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Well..." she thought a moment, then said, "I like sewing. And writing and reading. Sometimes I sing while I sew." She blushed when she realized how much she was talking. "What kind of music do you two like?"

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Well, I like everything obviously, but especially punk rock and hard rock. Any rock. And a lot of pop too," Mimi said.
"Same here!!! Rockin out together!!" Zavier yelled.
"Cool," Mimi said.
Suddenly, a guitar solo played.
"Whoops! Sorry, that's my phone! Excuse me, I'll be right back," Mimi said.
"Pssst! Alice! You can keep a secret right?" Zavier asked.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice looked confused. "Maybe..." she answered Zavier slowly.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "I hope so, 'cause I really like Mimi, but you can't let her know! It's awkward. And can you do me another favor?"

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice shrugged uncomfortably. "Sure."

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Can you please make Mimi this dress?" Zavier asked politely, while handing her the sketch.

(you can make it any dress)

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice smiled brightly. "Of course! I'm going to make her one anyway..." (Find a picture or I will. Got to go now. Bye!)

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) (Hello? And I think I have a dress if you don't...)

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) http://www.deviantart.com/download/86...
(Here ya go! This can be "created" in white or black with blue, red, or purple. Your choice)

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) (Gorgeous! The color choice will be a surprise...)
"This is a beautiful dress Zavier," Alice said after examining the sketch. "I can't wait to start. Did you draw this?"

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Actually no. I saw this in Mimi's science textbook when she lent it to me. I thought it would have looked nice on her," Zavier explained.

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Oh, I see." Alice paused. What was a dress doing in a science textbook? "Do you think she drew this?"

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Maybe, I'm not sure. She does get really bored," Zavier answered, "anyways, if you can please make this dress for her I'd really appreciate it. And could you make me a matching suit? I wanna take her to this special place. And don't think we are going to leave you here! Nope! You are gonna have to make your own dress because I'm introducing you to my brother! And we BOTH wont take no for an answer!"

message 19: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "I guess we'll find out when she gets it! And of course I'll make a suit." She paused and blushed, then said, "Thanks for taking me with you."

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Of course! You are our friend!!" Zavier said excitedly.
"Alright I'm back!" Mimi said as she flopped on the nearby couch, "so I miss anything?"
"Nope! Not at all! Alice and I were just having a bonding moment!" Zavier said hurriedly.

message 21: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Yeah, sure," Alice said laughing. "Your room is really nice, if I haven't told you that already." She paused, as if trying to remember something. "That dance you wanted a dress for...I haven't heard of any upcoming dances."

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Oh, Zavier and I were planning to start a club/party type thing soon! Once I get the DJ position, of course," Mimi answered, "a retro-pop kind of dress would really help!"

message 23: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Oh, cool! That sounds amazing! Do you do nightcore remixes? (Look it up!)"

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Only if someone requests it. But yes, I do nightcore remixes," Mimi responded.

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Nightcore is fun." Alice smiled. "What music do you like, or have I asked that already?" Her forehead wrinkled as she tried to remember.

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "I don't think you asked that already. I like all music, but I am especially find of rock, pop, hip hop, and Hispanic music! And I'm a dancer!" Mimi responded.

message 27: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "That's really cool, Mimi! I wish I could dance." Alice laughed to herself. "What about you Zavier?"

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "It's all natural!" Mimi said.
"I like mixtures of everything, mostly rap and rock. I like music filled with anger!" Zavier answered.

message 29: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice cocked her head then shrugged, "To each their own, I guess."

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Yep. So what do you guys want to do?" Mimi asked.

message 31: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "We can go to my cabin and have you fitted for your dress," Alice suggested hesitantly.

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "That's a great idea!" Mimi answered.
"What am I supposed to do??" Zavier whined.

message 33: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Hmmm..." Alice gave Zavier's comment some thought, then answered, "I could measure you for a matching suit if you want."

message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "What matching suit??" Mimi asked.
"Yeah! What matching suit????" Zavier asked nervously.
"I really hope she remembered that it was our SECRET!" Zavier thought.

message 35: by Alexandra (last edited Apr 22, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "You asked for suggestions," Alice said, holding her hands up in mock surrender. "And if you hate each other THAT much..."

message 36: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) ((Hello-o-o-o? Are you out there-er-er-er?))

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "I just remembered, I need to go do something, so catch up with you guys later!!" Zavier said.

*up on the deck*
"Yo! Rick! Gotta favor you may be interested in helping your ol' buddy with!"

message 38: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice waved at Zavier as he left, then she turned to Mimi. "Do you want to go to my room? I can get you measured."

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Sure, but after that is done, I'm taking you shopping off of the ship," Mimi said, "and I'm not taking no as an answer."

message 40: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Oh! Umm...okay. Thanks!" Alice said, blinking in surprise. She reached into a pocket in her dress and pulled out her room key then stood up. "Shall we go?"

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Definitely!" Mimi said. They both exited Mimi's cabin to start a great day.

message 42: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) ((See you at Alice's Cabin))

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) She entered the cabin running getting her iPod with dock, then changed into black skinny jeans with a shirt with the British flag and slipped into her favorite Vans. Then she left.

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "So yeah, this is mostly it."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded.

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Umm do want anything to drink or eat?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine thank you." He said.

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Ok. So... Tell me stuff that you like."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"depends, on what subject?" He said.

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Anything. Just tell me what makes you," Mimi answered.

« previous 1