The Other World discussion

Town > Garden

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 61 comments Mod
Karin walks by the roses, stopping to bend down and takes a whiff of the flowerly scent. She let the sun shine down on her, bathing her in it's warm light. She smiles, the sunlight catching on her sharp vampire fangs.

message 3: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh sat cross-legged in the shadows of the tall hedges, the darkness falling so it covered most of his body but let slipping rays of light catch the end of his dark hair and glow on his worn runners. He fidgeted with a tear in the knees of his jeans that came from carrying his clothes in his teeth at some point.

message 4: by Miyuki (new)

She straightens her posture and continue to walk around the garden, letting her hands sweep across the flowers. She saw something that looks like hair, but she isnt so sure so she takes a step closer.

message 5: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh, his ears picking something up, let his eyes raised from the grassy floor without moving an inch. He watched Karin warily, ready to move if the need be.

message 6: by Miyuki (new)

"Is..someone there?" she asks.

message 7: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Ahhh... Now he had to reveal himself. "Uh," Josh cleared his throat and shifted so his head was looking up at her. "Yeah. Hi."

message 8: by Miyuki (new)

She smiles, "Hi..why are you sitting under a tall hedge?" she asks out of curiosity.

message 9: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments "Oh," Josh stood up almost too quick and stumbled slightly. "Uhm, no reason, really. Just..." He stepped into the full sun and glanced back at where he had been sitting. "Hanging."

message 10: by Miyuki (new)

"Oh...My name's Karin...whats yours?" she asks looking up at him.

message 11: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments "Josh," He answered, giving her a hesitant smile. "Nice to uh, meet you."

message 12: by Miyuki (new)

She bowed her head a little, "Nice to meet you" she smiles, her fangs showing a little.

message 13: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments He blinked, catching them in the corner of his eye. Josh turned away from her for a moment to find his glasses and bring them out of his pocket. He put them on as descreetly as he could and blinked again, but her fangs didn't disappear. He cleared his throat again. "So, uhm, what's your reason for being here?" A polite way of asking what she was.

message 14: by Miyuki (new)

She smiles wider looking at his glasses, "I was bored, the rest of my family's sleeping and there's nothing else to do.." she answers.

message 15: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments "Your family's sleeping?" Josh looked around at the sunlight in the garden. "In the day?"

message 16: by Miyuki (new)

She nods, "Yeah, they despise sunlight.." she murmurs running a hand over the bright purple tulips.

message 17: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Despise sunlight... Wait a second...

Josh watched her for a moment. "Maybe that explains the teeth." He said, a small and slightly hesitant smile on his face.

message 18: by Miyuki (last edited Apr 13, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

She looks over at him covering her mouth and hiding her fangs, "Y-Yeah...i'm a...vamp" she mumbles not adding the kind of part.

message 19: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh winced inwardly, not caring for the kind of reaction she had made. "That's cool," He said quickly. "Sorry, I didn't..." He searched for words. "Mean to pry." That was actually pretty good for him.

message 20: by Miyuki (new)

She nods still covering her fangs, "May i ask what...species you are?"

message 21: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments "Uh," Josh reached up to rub the back of his neck, averting his eyes slightly. "Werewolf. So don't worry, I got funky teeth too." Sometimes. It was his attempt to make her feel a little better, pitiful as it was.

message 22: by Miyuki (new)

She smiles and slowly let her arms drop to her side, "Whats it like transforming into a wolf?" she asks.

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments His immediate response was, painful. He decided on a different approach. "It's... Strange," Josh began. "But I was only bit last year so I'm not really used to it yet. It doesn't feel great, though." A user friendly version of the truth. Every time he shifted he felt like passing out afterward.

message 24: by Miyuki (new)

"Strange..?" she wonders, "What's it like being a wolf?" she asks, then added, "S-Sorry if im asking to much questions.."

message 25: by Celine☆ (last edited Apr 13, 2013 06:29PM) (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh smiled a little. "No, it's fine. I don't mind." In answer to her question, "It's... Hard to explain. At first, when I shift, I don't remember anything about who I was. It's just all wolf in here." He tapped the side of his head. "Those moments are..." He paused. Scary. "Weird. But after that it's all fun and games. Besides the fact I can't talk, it's pretty cool."

message 26: by Miyuki (new)

"Being a werewolf sounds cool" she grins, "Better than being a Psyche any day" her eyes widened when she realized what she had said.

message 27: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh perked visibly, a side effect from being a part-time wolf. "A what?" He asked after a moment, blinking in confusion. He'd never heard of a Phsyche.

message 28: by Miyuki (new)

"N-Nothing.." she says quickly.

message 29: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh ducked his head slightly, letting it drop. "Ah." He played with his glasses just to do something with his hands. "Sorry."

message 30: by Miyuki (new)

She shakes her head, "No worries...you look good with your glasses on" she blushes slightly.

message 31: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments "Oh good I - " Then she finished her sentence and Josh stopped, his ears beginning to burn. He smiled lopsidedly and his hands retreated to his sides. "Uh, thanks."

message 32: by Miyuki (new)

She covers her nose, she hates when this happens when she's embarrassed, "I got to go.." she mumbles walking quickly out of the garden.

message 33: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 20 comments Josh sighed a little, watching her go. Vaguely, he wondered if it would be a good idea to follow her, but then decided against it.