Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Port > The Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 284 (284 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan walked into the mall with Shasta and looked around for a tattoo and piercing place

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Those rules suck," Sasha commented.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah they do. We just won't get caught hun, no worries" Morgan said

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha pointed to a tattoo place, "Sounds good."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan walked to the place with her and strolled up to the front to the tattoo book "I bet we could get lily to break curfew as a first step" she said

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "You think so? How are we gonna get her to do that?" She asked and then explained to a girl that she wanted her tongue pierced.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Take her out, make her loose track of time" she said, looking through the tat designs

message 9: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Alright. Maybe we could take her to the bar and then to the cafe," Sasha looked up as the girl motioned her to the back. "I'll be back."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Want me to come?" Morgan asked "I'll hold your haaaaannndddd" she teased

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "If you want," Sasha said with a grin.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan followed Sasha to the back, she loved to watch stuff like this.

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha settled into the chair and pokes her tongue out as the tattooed girl instructed, then watched as he marked her tongue with a pen.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan stood next to the chair and watched "so approximately how much does this hurt?" She asked jokingly, trying to scare Sasha

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha shrugged and then had no time to react as the girl stuck the needle through and slipped in the metal barbell.

( not too much)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan cheered "woo! We did it! Yeah!"

message 17: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha pulled her tongue back in and put the gauze on it te girl have her for the bleeding.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"So awesome sash! Where do you think is should get the tat?"

message 19: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Your hip," Sasha replied after the bleeding stopped, she exchanged places with Morgan.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan nodded and pointed to the tat she wanted and sat down.

(I'm getting a pic >.>)

message 21: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Okies ^_^)

Sasha watched entranced. She moved her new piercing around in her mouth trying out the feel of it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Weheartit is down D:)

Morgan watched, smiling, as the tattoo artist worked

message 23: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (:o nooo)

Sasha winced some for her friend, it looked painful. "Need to hold my hand!?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ill just describe what I was looking for >.>)

Morgan winced a bit and pouted, noddig "hold my hand sashy."

message 25: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha grabbed hold of Morgan's hand, she rubbed her thumb over the top of Morgan's hand. "It'll be over before you know it."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

When the artist finished, Morgan had a very detailed, but black ink tattoo of a rose on her hip. The flower came just above her panties, and then the stem went down her leg a bit, thorns included. Morgan looked at it and nodded "perfect!"

message 27: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Sexy," Sasha teased, it looked really good. She knew it would excellent when Morgan put a bikini on.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan listened to the artist as she told her how to care for it, which basically was dont get it lasered off. She paid for the tattoo "I'm so excited to show Rain!" She chirped

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Here keep the change," Sasha handed the girl a 100 dollar bill and then followed Morgan out. "I bet," Sasha replied to Morgan wiggling her eyebrows.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan bit her lip slightly "I think he likes me" she declared. "And Dan likes you"!

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I know he likes you, and I don't know if Dan does... So many girls are all over him," Sasha said with a long sigh.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do what I did to rain. I betcha it'll work" she said, walking to a hot topic

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "What do ya mean?" Sasha asked, she picked up a black short skirt immediately as they walked in.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean, MAKE the girls back off. Maybe not as direct as my way but I'm sure we can figure something out" Morgan said, grabbing a low cut gray shirt and a tight batman tee

message 35: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah I'm sure I can figure it out," Sasha said with a grin. She grabbed some new black eyeliner, and then went and looked through some ripped jeans.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll help however needed, I'm pretty sure you can get his guy. He likes YOUUUU" Morgan grinned and picked up some tees that she would most likely make her own by destroying them

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha grabbed a bright red pair of ripped jeans and then sorted through some tops. "I hope so," Sasha said. "Hey I wonder what their up to tonight? The bar maybe?" Sasha grabbed a few tight shirts and then grabbed some leather bracelets.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan shrugged "I'd check there first. I want to be with them when there's not fifty million kids around though." She said kids as if she wasn't one. And really, she wasn't. She's had to grow up way too quickly. "Hey wanna get nails done after this?"

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah why not? Ill get mine only painted, I can't do fake nails..." Sasha went and put her things on the counter.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? I always get fake, I love em" Morgan grinned and waited in line after Sasha

message 41: by A 💞, Head Chef (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:01PM) (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
Monika sighed. She missed her best friends so she decided to text them. She texted Sasha, knowing that Morgan would most likely be with her.

"Hey you guys, how are you?" She sent with a smile on her face.

message 42: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) we're at the mall about to get our nails done! Get up here! Sasha texted back with a grin, then grabbed her bags.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan looked over her shoulder "eep! Tell her Morgan says 'hellos there gorgeous'" she said, paying for her things

message 44: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hah I will," Sasha texted Monika exactly that. "I hope she meets us."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"She will! She loves us doll" Morgan grinned and walked towards the nail place.

message 46: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha followed along and ignored the stares they were both getting.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan loved the attention, she winked at some older guys and just lapped it all up. "So what do you think the RA's will plan for a party thing?"

message 48: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
"I'll be there in 10," Monika smiled, she closed her phone and started walking toward the mall.

message 49: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha grinned, "she's on her way! Oh I dunno. Hopefully something fun."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yay! I hope they do something very unlike last years. Remember last years RA's? They had us go mini golfing?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6