Historical Fiction discussion

unrelated things > Anyone want to review a new book on the late 18th century?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Knauss (jessicaknauss) | 3 comments The book will be released in the fall. It's told via the journals and correspondence of Daniela Messo, who was raised to be a mathematical genius. A misunderstanding sends her life into a spiral in which she gets involved with Cagliostro and Casanova and some very outspoken women, all the while pondering the strangeness of the male-created world. It includes alchemy and Jewish learning among other amazing things. It's a little strange, but in a way that I really like, and hope you will, too.

I work for the publisher, and I would like to provide any reader from this group who is willing to do a review with an ebook version (it hasn't been created yet -- some time in April). Please reply to this message or send me a personal message with the email where you'd like to receive the book and whether you prefer Kindle or epub.

Thanks!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Knauss (jessicaknauss) | 3 comments The title didn't show up because the book isn't on Goodreads quite yet: The Fiery Alphabet by Diane Lefer.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Knauss (jessicaknauss) | 3 comments This ebook has now been created in an uncorrected proof form, and the release date is confirmed for September 5. Get the book before Publisher's Weekly! Just message me.