Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > HETA & HANANA ~ MINNA [everyone], LET'S GET TOGETHER~~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 418 (418 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 1637 comments Mod

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 3446 comments Mod
:DD

message 3: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Have any ideas~?

TT u TT For some reason, I've been thinking about Pokemon a lot...

:D WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO A POKEMON RP THEN! I'M ALWAYS UP FOR THAT! :DDD

message 5: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

:D YESSS!!!

message 6: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, actual pokemon master (last edited Mar 17, 2013 03:41PM) (new)

:DD THAT WAS EASY~ SO, CHARRIES? I MIGHT WANNA BE NORGE, SINCE I FOUND SOME AWESOME PICS OF HIM WITH POKEMON, AND I'M JUST IN A NORGE MOOD~

message 7: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

:D I GUESS I'LL CHOOSE INDO BECAUSE I'D JUST USE PICS OF DAWN, LOL~

XDDD AND THEN WE'LL JUST ADD DIFFERENT CHARRIES AS WE GO ALONG~ BUT I GOTTA GO TO DINNER, SO BRB~

message 9: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

OKAY~

OKEY, I'M BACK~

message 11: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

HOW WAS DINNER~?

TASTY~ :D

message 13: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

NIIICCEE~~ I HAVEN'T EATEN YET~ I'M GOING TO SOON~

:333

SO?

message 15: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

LET'S SEE...TRAVEL AROUND THE POKEWORLD~?

OH SORRY~

YESH! THAT WORKS PERFECTLY~ BUT, ARE THEY BEGINNING TRAINERS OR ACCOMPLISHED TRAINERS?

message 17: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

HMM...MAYBE...INDONESIA IS A BEGINNER AND NORGE IS AN ACCOMPLISHED CHAMPION OF SOME REGION~?

SURE~ DO YOU WANNA FIND PICS OR SHOULD WE GO WITHOUT THEM?

message 19: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

LET'S...DO PICS AS WE GO ALONG~? YOU START~?

SURE~ LET ME JUST RELOOK SOME STUFF OVER SO IT CAN BE ACCURATE~

message 21: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

:D OKAYY~

In Nacrene City, the day was going on as usual, with kids with their pet Pokemon playing around with other kids and their Pokemon, people visiting others, a person or two looking outside from inside the the Cafe Warehouse, some trainers rushing into the Pokemon Center with an injured Pokemon, and a few people going in and out of the museum.

Amongst all of this, a large Pokemon (A Hydreigon to be exact) had flown from who knows where to the small city. A young man of about 20 or so with an Espeon sitting on his shoulder was riding the Pokemon. He hopped off of the Hydreigon after a moment to be sure he hadn't caused a disruption to anyone. The man returned it, but let the Espeon just hop down beside him.

"Nacrene City," He said to himself, scanning the small city. "I remember this place... They had great coffee at that Cafe." He noted, and after sharing a look with the Espeon, began to make his way towards the place.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( I had forgotten who it was but then remembered when he said something about coffee. ))

((XDD))

message 25: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (last edited Mar 23, 2013 04:34PM) (new)

In the café, waiters and waitresses swarmed around like busy bees, trying to serve everyone there and to keep customers happy. The atmosphere was happy and light, and almost everybody seemed to have a smile on their face.
Meanwhile, in the back storage room, a girl was sitting on top of a couple of bags of coffee. “So...if I moved x to the left, then y would equal to 8...” she mumbled, scribbling down her answer.
A Spiky-eared Pichu sitting next to her yawned, bored. Fixing its scarf, it huffed, then scampered away. He ran out, weaving among the waiters and customers until he finally got outside of the coffee café, where he almost got stepped on by a large Pokemon. Angrily, the Pichu glanced up, coming face to face with a Hydreigon, who was suddenly returned by his master.
The Pichu angrily yelled at the boy, slightly annoyed, then glared at the Espeon nearby.

The man had taken a few steps when he saw that his Espeon wasn't following him.

"Es-" He stopped short, seeing his Espeon ready to pounce on the Spiky Eared Pichu. Where did that come from? Spiky Eared Pichus were certainly rare, and he'd only seen one once before.

"Es, leave it alone," The man said and the Espeon, who's nickname was apparently just simply Es, glared at the Pichu before obediently hopping onto the man's shoulders.

((AHA! I WAS LOOKING AND LOOKING FOR THIS PIC BUT I FINALLY FOUND IT: ))

message 27: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

((Q u Q SO CUTE~~))

The Spiky-eared Pichu was definitely annoyed that it hadn't been able to fight the Espeon and glared, running after them as they headed towards the cafe.

((:D))

As the man was about to step into the small cafe, he realized that his Espeon was giving a death glare (Yes, he and his Pokemon are so similar~) to something that was behind him.

The man gave his Espeon a look, a mental message, and received one back from the psychic creature. He sighed and turned around, seeing the Spiky-Eared Pichu from before.

message 29: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

((XDD Why do I suddenly see a connection between the pokemon and trainer~? /sarcasm/))

The Pichu had been glaring back the whole time angrily. "Pipichu?!" he stood on his hind legs, angrily tapping his foot. ["You're running away without a fight?!"]

((XDD))

The man looked at Es with that of the slightest confusion, getting a mental message from the Pokemon in return.

"You are not going to fight it," He said and scooped the Espeon, who was struggling to attack the Pichu, up back into his arms. "Let's go."

And was the man was walking into the cafe, his Espeon was glaring daggers at the small yellow Pokemon as the see through door closed behind them.

message 31: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

"Tch," the Pichu still pursued them, annoyed, and climbed onto one of the counters inside the cafe, where he started to groom himself, mocking the Espeon.

"Es, stop glaring," The man said without looking at the Espeon (Who was relaxing on his shoulders again, already knowing what she was doing.

Es made a hissing like noise, but stayed loyal to her trainer and remained perched on his shoulder.

message 33: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

((LOL~))

The Pichu huffed slightly, fixing his scarf and started making faces. Suddenly, he was being squashed against the counter, flailing, as an Umbreon calmly held it against the counter, its yellow eyes glowing as it calmly flicked its tail. The Pichu flailed angrily, yelling at the shiny Umbreon.

Es saw the turn of events and snickered, watching the two.

"Es, can't you just look away?" The man asked, now having got his coffee, and got a telepathic message from his companion. "Fine, be that way." He sighed and walked to the nearest open table.

message 35: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Umbreon's eyes averted slightly up, catching a glimpse of the Espeon, and his eyes slightly narrowed, 'hmph'ing as he grabbed the Pichu by the collar and leaped down to the ground lightly.

The man watched his Espeon as he sat down, not understanding why she was so interested. She never got too interested or involved in many things and she didn't really work well with strangers.

"I don't understand you sometimes..." The man murmured as he sipped his coffee, finding himself glancing at the Umbreon and Pichu and where they were going.

message 37: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

The Umbreon had started to head towards the back storage room, when suddenly the door opened, revealing a ravenette who seemed slightly excited. "Um! Pichu! X equals four and Y equals eight! I'm a ge-...Pichu...did you wander off again?" her lavender eyes pierced through the Spiky-eared Pichu's heart. "What did I tell you about this?" she sighed.

The man saw that his Espeon's attention had moved to the basket near the counter, poffins and poke-blocks (special recipes from Hoenn and Sinnoh) inside. How had he not noticed them. "Go ahead," The man nodded at his Pokemon, knowing exactly what she wanted.

The Espeon gave a flick of her tail and hopped off of the table onto the tile floor, bounding towards the counter before leaping up onto it. She then stopped making her way to the food, realizing that she might get in trouble if she just took one. So, she just sat on the counter, waiting for someone to come around.

message 39: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

"And where did you leave my basket?" the raven-haired girl sighed, planting her hands on her hips as she looked around.

Umbreon let go of Pichu's scarf and lithely leaped onto the counter, heading towards the basket. His golden eyes narrowed a bit as he noticed the Espeon eyeing the basket.

Espeon felt a pair of eyes watching her. She looked up, seeing that Umbreon from earlier. She stared at him with an indifferent expression, watching to see if he was going to do something that would be of her interest.

message 41: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Umbreon didn't give her a second glance as he sat down patiently, looking over at his master.

"Oh, there you are, Um~" the girl walked over with the Pichu on her shoulder. "Oh~? Who is this? A girlfriend?" she grinned smugly, poking the annoyed Umbreon's cheek.

Espeon glanced back at her trainer, who was giving her a stoic look, but she knew he was getting impatient. She looked back as this girl, who she supposed was the Umbreon's trainer, spoke, looking at her confusedly.

message 43: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

"Were you eyeing these, girlie~?" the girl suddenly turned to the Espeon with a friendly smile. "You can have one if you want." She gently petted Espeon and scratched behind her ears softly.

Umbreon chose to ignore Espeon, but Pichu had started getting riled up again, angrily protesting to the girl. "Oi, stop, Pichu, what's wrong with you?" the girl set Pichu down.

Espeon closed her eyes as the girl pet her, but opened them again when she heard the familiar protesting of that Pichu. She looked at the basket once again, wondering if she should just take one or wait for the girl to give it to her.

message 45: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

"Whichever one you want to choose is fine," the girl smiled, trying to shush her Pichu. "Sheesh, what's wrong, Pichu?"

The Pichu finally scrambled out of her grasp and stood in front of the basket, making a face.

Espeon blinked a few times, the basket being now blocked by the Pichu. She gave it a look and waited for it to move, not wanting to seem rude and just push it out of the way, even though she could easily just push it to the side.

message 47: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Umbreon huffed, staring at the Espeon blankly as he pushed Pichu aside.

"I'm so sorry, Espeon," the girl grabbed the Pichu. "Hey, don't you have a master or owner?" she turned back to the Espeon.

Espeon gave a nod to Umbreon as she quickly snatched a puffin from the basket. She then pointed to the man sitting with his coffee and waiting at the table with her nose, and saw that it seemed that he was now going over something.

message 49: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

"Oh? He seems familiar..." the girl mused, squinting a bit.

Umbreon seemed to ignore Espeon and started to doze off, to the annoyance of the Pichu, who was yelling at him to go attack the Espeon.

Espeon had now hopped off of the counter and was making her way back to her trainer, but stopped and looked back at the girl as if she was trying to mentally tell her to follow.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9