Beta Reader Group discussion

Control (The Soul of Voodoo, #1)
This topic is about Control
Beta readers needed for Paranormal Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am currently working on the second book in a series and would like the opinion of an experienced beta reader. The first book is already available, and I have an excerpt available on Goodreads. It is called 'Control', if you are interested after reading the excerpt, please let me know! I can send you the full copy of the first book before starting with chapters of the second.

There are a few formatting issues with the excerpt, but the full book is properly formatted. I have epub, mobi, and PDF available.

Thanks!

message 2: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh I would be glad to give you my opinion. I am kind of new to beta reader, but i have done book reviewing for about 2 or 3 years

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashleigh wrote: "I would be glad to give you my opinion. I am kind of new to beta reader, but i have done book reviewing for about 2 or 3 years"

That sounds great, did you check out the excerpt? Is it the type of book you typically read? If so, please message me with your email and what format you prefer.

Thanks Ashleigh, I look forward to hearing from you!

Sassy Beta Reading & Review (sasers) | 27 comments M.C. I would be happy to beta read for you. Do you have a set due date? I do have a few more beta reads that I need to finish, but once they are done I can help. Please send in either .pdf or .doc format to sasers@mediacombb.net

Thanks!

Tammy