1x1 RP discussion

roleplays > Sam and Safia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Hey! So what do you want to do?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Just saw this...

message 3: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Haha, that's okay. Any ideas? :)

message 4: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments ..I'm up for anything.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

And now I've totally used to forgotten whatever ideas I had so....

message 6: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments That's okay! :) I can brainstorm a few... we could do a typical high school romance, medieval, secret agents, gifted, Hunger Games, etc. :)

message 7: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments I'm wanting to do a high school roleplay, two opposites (a nerd and a popular, maybe) have to play romance roles in a play / musical / drama? Like they're cast as the main couple. Then they're all like, "NAO."
Just a suggestion! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!! I likee!

message 9: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Yay! Cool. c:
So do you want to be the girl or the guy?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Guy pleasede

message 11: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Alright c: Want your guy to be the nerdy one or the popular one?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'm gonna propose a changer here. How about the girl is popular (you can play that as you like but im seeing a prep with depth, as much as an oxymoron as that is...) and the guy is a pretty much reject, but knows it and likes to like get into things like the musical....

message 13: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Sounds good! But by "prep with depth" do you mean a cool kid with a humble backstory or something?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 15: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Okay, I'll try :) Sorry for the late reply, I'm also doing homework.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I'm up to too. Cool!

message 17: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Sorry, late reply again! >.< Want to start making our characters? I have to go off to dinner so I'll probably post mine later.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to write this paper and it's already late. How about we both have our charries done by tomorrow?

message 19: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Sure. :) Good luck on your paper!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Okay here he is..

Name: Ryder Way
Grade/year: 11th
Appearance:
He's on the short and smallish side, weighing not much over 135 lbs and standing about 5'7"
Ryder's arms bear the scars of his er, issues, an he hates it, but refuses to properly hide them most of the time. Although, he can quiet often be seen in a worn black leather jacket over his typical band tee shirt and ripped jeans.
((It won't insert right so I'm just gonna put the link...))
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Personality: Ryder pretty much just lives by his own rules in life, trying hard to care what the people around him think. He is very impulsive, not thinking before he acts very well. Most of the time Ryder is bouncy and almost annoyingly happy, although with those high behaviors comes the low that drops through the floor and gets him really upset sometimes.
History: Ryder lives in his house with his parents, but hates it. As soon as he graduates, he plans on taking his guitar and leaving to start a band. For now though, he's stuck being shuffled between his always-drunk mother and his extremely stern father. Neither know how to handle him except by punishing him very harshly. School has always been rough too, because he's a little out there and has a reputation that precedes himself a bit. Sure he gets in trouble for lots for fighting and general misdemeanor, and maybe he did try to kill himself once, but he really isn't all that bad. Maybe just a little misunderstood.
Other: If you couldn't tell, two pretty big aspects about him are that he cuts and plays guitar (not at once I!)

message 21: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Sorry I didn't get back from school until I couple of hours ago! Bio coming next...
IS THAT. IS THAT GERARD WAY? ;____; MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! <3

message 22: by safia ☼ (last edited Apr 09, 2013 01:04PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Name: Celeste Harding
Nicknames: Cellie, Leste, Cel

Grade: 11th
Birthday: May 19th

Appearance: (view spoiler) (view spoiler)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124 lbs
Features: Tattoo on her lower left wrist. (view spoiler)

Style: Unique, hipster-esque style.
One: (view spoiler)
Two: (view spoiler)
Three: (view spoiler)
Four: (view spoiler)

Personality: Celeste is definitely a very popular girl in her school. She lives in downtown New York and is a city girl, spending most of her free time shopping or hanging out with her friends. She's actually a bit of a jerk and tends to judge people, and considers herself high-class and others peasants. Although, she is generally nice to her friends and people she likes.

History: The only reason she judges people and is a jerk is because she had a terrible experience with bullies in her middle school years. She wasn't the prettiest girl around and bullies would tease her harshly, stealing her belongings and forcing her to do things she didn't want to. They also pulled pranks on her, like acting as if someone asked her to the Valentine's Day dance when they actually didn't. These years were extremely traumatic for Celeste; she grew depressed and almost tried to kill herself, once. But in her freshman year in high school, she made a change to herself and decided to become "popular." She stopped eating (anorexia) to become skinnier and wasted her money on branded clothes, to her parents disapproval. Now she's very popular, but still misunderstood.

Hobbies: Shopping, hanging out with friends, reading, writing scripts

message 23: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments For some reason the rest didn't appear, so I had to put it in a different comment. :/

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

It's cool. Ready?

message 25: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments Sure. Do you want to your intro first or me?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you please?

message 27: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments K! Coming up next. :)

message 28: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (((btw do you prefer any point if view and tense? I usually do 1st person past tense.)))

I drove to school that morning with my girl friends laughing loudly and singing to the radio; a typical morning drive to my high school, so to say. I sipped on my cup of Starbucks coffee to help keep me awake.
"Celeste," my bestie, Alaina, said, "What class do you have for first period this semester?"
"Drama," I answered.
"Ew, drama class is for the scene kids," Laney stuck her tongue out. I shrugged, putting on a grin.
"Guess that makes me a scene girl," I joked. Laney laughed. "Tell me if there are any cute boys there," she told me. I agreed.
We reached school ten minutes later. I parked near the school, then picked up my backpack, waited for my friends to exit my car, then exited the car myself and locked it. I walked inside the school and waited patiently for the bell to ring so I could get to drama.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am really bad at staying in one tense, so I'm down with whatever, just forgive me if I switch.))

I roll off my bed, cussing when I fall off. When I manage to open my eyes, the clock is laughing in my face. The bus comes in 10 minutes and if I don't catch it, I'm not going to school because my mum has my car keys. Again. In a minute 'm thinking enough to get off the floor and stretch. Then I hop up and start the morning routine of throwing on clothes and running my fingers through my messy hair. There's not going to be enough time to brush it, but it looks fine anyways. In a few minutes, my teeth are brushed, my olive messenger bag is over my shoulder, my black jacket is on, even in the fall heat and I'm making a brisk pace to the bus stop where I already see the bus approaching. I can't be late. I have Drama first period; the only thing I'm looking forward to!

message 30: by safia ☼ (last edited Mar 31, 2013 03:57PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (( It's all right! I unconsciously change tense a lot too. >_< Sorry for not replying earlier; I was on a skiing trip. Happy Easter! ))

The bell calls us to class with a commanding ring! My friends and I all say our farewells as we leave to our first period classes.

The problem about drama was that absolutely none of my friends were in it. Which meant I was a loner again. I cringed, remembering my middle school years. Those years are long behind you, forget them, I thought.

I pushed open the door to the classroom and sat down at a chair nearby the window, so I could look outside whenever I was bored. I waited for class to start.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's alright I do too. Happy Easter! :D))

Ryder gets off the bus, running a hand through his messy hair to keep it out of his face. After a look around, he meets up with a friend, murmuring hello before walking away towards class. He wasn't usually very social in the morning, so his friend didn't take it personally. Ryder trudged to class, walking right inside and bee lining for the back corner by the window. He plopped down into his chair, leaving his headphones in and putting his head down. The class didnt start for another few minutes, so he figured he could relax for a minute and scope out the class. This could be really fun or really bad. Ryder rested his head on his torn and patched olive bag as he looked around.

message 32: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments I looked around the classroom, trying to look for a potential, temporary friend. I met the eyes of a long-haired boy with dyed red hair. Laney wasn't kidding when she said the scene kids were into drama, I guessed. I dropped my gaze and focused on waiting for class to start. And thankfully, a few awkward minutes and late students later, the bell rang and the class started.

"Welcome, welcome, my scholarly pupils!" the drama teacher, Mr. Avery, clapped his hands eagerly. "A new class, a new time to learn about the technique of drama. Would any of you like to volunteer to play out a short skit, so we can get the hang of how this class works?"

Acting already? It was only the first day. I raised my hand anyway; why not? It was an acting class, after all; what was the point of delaying acting when you were going to do it eventually anyway?

Mr. Avery beamed at me. "Yes, my young lady! And your name is?"

"Celeste Harding," I responded.

"Great! Would anyone like to join Celeste on the stage?" Mr. Avery inquired, gesturing to the quite grand stage behind him. This must be the biggest classroom in the school; the stage was huge!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder raised his hand without looking who was already up there; he wouldn't have gone up if he had seen. It was a prep, the kind of girl who had always been his enemies. Although this particular one hadn't to his knowledge, he was sure her friends had. Too late for him, Mrs. Avery selected him, so he slouched to the stage. "Ahhh, Ryder. Back again I see."
He nodded and stepped to where she pointed. "Yup."
He ran his fingers again through his hair and leaned back on his feet. The girl across from him looked something between anxious and not excited but also uncomfortable. He shrugged inwardly; it wasn't his problem. Ryder was comfortable on the stage, as he sang for a band that had a few gigs already and had been in drama all his high school years. He was hoping to get a lead this year.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops I dropped first person haha)

message 35: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (( haha that's okay c: ))

Ryder. That was his name. I'd never seen him around before, but he seemed... cool, for a loser. How's that for a paradox.

"Alright, guys, how about you do some improv to show me your skills?" Mr. Avery suggested. My eyes widened.

"I, uh..." I wasn't very good at acting, let alone improvisation.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder perked up, this he was good at. He tried to smile at the girl, it coming out half a grimace and half not. After trying that he shook his head and asked, "Ready?" She seemed to be so, he just jumped into it.
"Oh my dear Tracy, don't walk out that door." He pointed dramatically and sprang to where he had gestured it to be. "I forbid it. You shan't." He had no idea what he was doing, but that was half the fun. A real smile crept onto his face, but he pushed t away, knowing it would ruin the actinG.

message 37: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments What exactly was I supposed to do now? Ryder was looking at me earnestly, waiting for me to reply. Might as well give it a try.

"But Derek, darling, I will be late if I don't," I answered, grabbing onto his arm with a (hopefully) pleading look in my eyes. This was embarrassing. I probably looked ridiculous. Acting was definitely not my forte. I looked to Mr. Avery for help; he only nodded at me encouragingly. Gee, how helpful.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops Mr. Haha I missed that. Sorry! O.O))

Ryder held back a snicker, knowing that this was acting and that this girl would never seriously hold onto him like this. He almost savored the moment, knowing that he would most definitely tell his friends about it later. "B-but I'll miss you." Ryder said in a voice that was almost begging. He knew a scene like this could never actually happen, but Avery loved it when he hammed it up to the max. The girl, Cleste or something, was gripping his arm, but he moved his fingers to hers and shook his head, "Don't go." Avery probably wouldn't let it go on much longer; he asked for a short skit, but he had to enjoy while it lasted...

message 39: by safia ☼ (last edited Apr 01, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (( haha it's alright! ))

Ryder was holding my hand. I couldn't tell if this kid actually liked me or if it was for the sake of the play, but either way I still felt awkward standing on the stage having to play his love. My cheeks burned. Why was I so awkward on stage? It was only acting. Only acting... Why not give the crowd some drama while I was at it?

"How dare you say you'll miss me when for the past few years, you didn't pay any attention to me?" I yelled. "You never cared for me and now you expect me to stay with you? Well, I've got news for you, Derek, I'm smarter than the girl I used to be!" Then, getting caught up in the act, I slapped him. I legitimately raised my hand and brought it across his face. Oops. Oh shit. I would apologize but I didn't want to, well, ruin the act, I guess.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder jumped back, his eyebrows creasing as she got very into the role. The slap stung, but nothing worse than anything he'd felt before by any means. Finishing up the scene, he growled through his teeth, "Fine! Leave! See if I'll ever let you back in here!" He gestured towards the invisible door and pantomimed opening it, ushering her out, a sadistic half smile on his face. Apparently he'd taken the role a but far too, but Avery was loving it, grinning and on the verge of clapping.

message 41: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (( okay this is suuuper late and I probably should've asked this earlier >_< but do you want me to drop 1st person too? ))

I indignantly followed him out the imaginary door as he ushered me out. "I wouldn't care if you ever let me back," I said with a smirk. "You're going to miss me when I'm gone, and I'm not coming back." I mimicked slamming the door and I walked away with my head held high.

I supposed the skit was over, because everyone clapped. And it actually didn't sound as if they were clapping because they were supposed to and that they felt bad for me and my awkwardness; it seemed as if they actually enjoyed our skit. What a surprise. Mr. Avery said, "Great job, you two! Ryder, as usual, excellent acting on your part, and Celeste, we may make an actress of you yet!" he winked at me. Yeah, right, I thought, but I smiled at him anyway.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh huh, I don't really care. It doesn't matter to me either way. I just prefer writing in 3rd. It's like a default.))

Ryder nodded and smiled a bit, "Thanks Avery." He started to walk off, but threw a glance back towards the girl: Celeste. She was a mystery. Right now he didn't like her, just for what he knew about her from who she hung out with. But she did sign up for drama. And their scene wasn't too awful.
Ryder slumped back into his chair and stared off out the window, lost in thought. His jacket had slipped off, showing a bit of scratches on his arms, but he hurriedly pulled it back on. Then, he zoned out again, this time staring at his notebook that he had just pulled out. His pencil wandered over it, starting a sillohuote.

message 43: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments (( Yeah, I prefer writing in first. :3 But I'll probably change to 3rd soon. ))

I walked off the stage and was taken aback when Ryder threw a glance my way. I raised my eyebrows in return. His cheek had a small, red rash forming and I felt guilty again about slapping him. In fact, I was surprised Mr. Avery didn't say anything against it; weren't teachers supposed to be against violence or something? I sat back in my chair. The rest of class was pretty anticlimactic. Mr. Avery talked about his syllabus, what assignments we'd have, all that boring stuff. I sighed, checking my phone for any texts. Of course I had one from Laney. She was always on her phone. It was something about her ceramics class being as boring as hell.. I smiled. It was just like her to be complaining about electives.

A few minutes later, the bell rang. I grabbed my floral backpack and began to walk out the door, when I noticed Ryder, slumped in his chair with his eyes closed. Did he even notice that the bell rang? Without thinking, I walked over to him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder woke up, with a small jump when his phone alarm went off, waking him up for the end of class. He always did this, so then he wouldn't wake up halfway through the next class. That had happened once and it was not pretty. As he started scrambling to get this things together, tucking the black notebook and mechanical pencil into the worn olive bag, he noticed the girl, Celeste?, standing in front of him. Ryder slung his bag over his shoulder and stood up, still not paying attention to her. Yet.
When he was ready, he looked at her. Automatically he reached up to smooth hair away from his face and adjust his jacket, meanwhile asking, "What's up?" He had no idea why she was talking to him.
((It doesn't matter to me! I don't mind reading it in 1st person...))

message 45: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments What the hell was I doing? I didn't even know why I was talking to him. I held back a smirk when he smoothed back his hair. Boys. "Um, hey," I said awkwardly. "Uh, sorry for, like, slapping you earlier."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's alright. It wasn't so bad." Ryder told her, starting for the door. If she didnt have anything in particular she wanted to say, he wasn't gonna stick around until her friends showed up. Maybe this girl wasn't so bad, but he knew for a fact some of the people she hung out with where total assholes to him. He threw a glance back to see if she was following an immediately regretted it.

message 47: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments I frowned when he walked away. How rude. Well, if he wasn't going to accept my peace treaty, so to say, I wasn't going to stick around. I really hoped I didn't have any classes with him. I waited for him to exit the door and then I followed at a distance, approaching my locker. Alaina was waiting for me there, eyebrows raised. "Were you just talking with Ryder Way?" she asked as I got out my books for my next class. Ugh. My next class was economics, a.k.a. the most boring class in the history of our school. I nodded in reply to Alaina's question. "You don't just talk to kids like Ryder Way. He's a freak. I won't have you befriending him on my watch!" she declared. I smiled at her. She was right, though; I wasn't going to be befriending Ryder any time soon if he continued his streak of unfriendliness. We walked to our economics class together, sitting down at desks in the far back of the room with our friends and preparing for a whole hour of boredom.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rolled his eyes when he saw Celeste meet up with one of her friends; one who he was pretty sure had a boyfriend that loved to torture him and his friends. He made his way to his next class, a super boring and required science class that he was pretty sure wouldn't be a good thing later in the year.
Class ended eventually, although Ryder had been preoccupied the whole time with his thought. he couldnt get around that the girl, Celeste, wasn't so awful, but her friends and their friends seemed bitchy.
And sure enough, as he wasn't looking where he was going, because he was distracted, Ryder ran smack into a group of them, sending him sprawling. "Watch it!" He grumbled as he had to reach around to gather his things off the floor. His green bag had opened, spilling out everything from guitar picks to random sheets of paper.

message 49: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) | 795 comments We walked out of our economics class. I was walking near the back of our group, talking with the star quarterback of the team and Alaina's on-and-off-again boyfriend, Tyler Ward, about the football game that we were having that night. I was about to tell him that I was going when I heard a squeal and a fall from the front of our group. I peered at what was happening; Laney was glaring at someone on the floor.. was that Ryder? "Jesus!" Laney yelled. "Are you blind? God! Your red hair must be getting into your eyes. It's about time for a hair cut," she added, causing a couple of snickers. I bit my lip.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bug off." Ryder grumbled. He stood up, shoulder his bag again and bit his lip. His middle finger went in the air an he looked like he wanted to do more. Then his eyes slid to Celeste and he just rolled his eyes and walked away.
Ryder headed to his English class, arriving frustratingly early because he didnt want to be in the hallway. He took a seat in the back near the window and popped in head phones. He chewed on his lip, and clenched his fists. From being annoyed and just in school, he slid off his jacket.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7