Mystic Falls discussion

Meadow Apartments > Apartment 3 (Claire)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,895 (1895 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

message 1: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments where Claire lives

message 2: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "So this is where you live?" Lima asked her as they walked up to her apartment.

message 3: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Yup" she noded "Small but call it home"

message 4: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Haley | 9504 comments Mod
((The Mods are supposed to be the only ones to create topics. So if you could post here the apartment number you'd like this apartment to be, between 1 and 50, that hasn't already been taken by someone else, I'll set it up properly for you :)))

message 5: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments ((Sorry again. Uts just that my account got deleted twice and I just threw in the topic in a rush... I'd be grateful for your help. And really... any number would do. So sorry and thank you very much))

message 6: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

((No problem! Looks like you got it figured out))

message 7: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments ((Thanks :3 And what did I got figured out?))

message 8: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 8617 comments Mod
((Lol, sorry that was me. I was just checking my updates and decided to fix the problem before I got called away again :)))

message 9: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments ((thank you very much anyway :3 ))

message 10: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

((Oh, perfect. Thanks then, Lyssa. And Martina, you're set! :D))

message 11: by Celeste (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:05PM) (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I have no where to call my place. Usually just stay with lacy when she's not mad." Lima said knowing lacy was going to be so mad at him later for ignoring her.

message 12: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments She grimaced and let them inside then locked the doors. "Ouch... Living with Lacy must be painful..." she sighed "If you want... My house has a spare room... you can crash there when she is pissed"

message 13: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I fear that i would be here all the time then..." Lima said with a smile, indication that lacy is always pissed at him.

message 14: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments She chuckled "I agree!"

message 15: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments He tone took a different turn."Sometimes lacy is too much for me. She always saying that we are meant to be together..." He laughed. "It would be more likely that we would be a better couple."

message 16: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Wait..." Claie frowned in confusion, tilting her head to the side "She said that WE would be better?"

message 17: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments Lima was silent at the question. Lacy said that Him and Clarice would be better together sarcastically. Knowing he could never live with Claire while he was still a human. But things have changed, and the idea grew on him.

message 18: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments She bursted out laughing and picked out a bottle.

message 19: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "What's so funny?" He asked her with a raised eyes brow.

message 20: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Nothing" she said innocently "Pick your liquer!"

message 21: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments He knew there was something she wasn't going to tell him. "Fine." he picked up a bottle and took the top of it.

message 22: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments Claire took off her hells and sat down on the sofa "I hate heels" she groaned, rubbing her feet

message 23: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "Your interesting, Claire." He said watching her intently.

message 24: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Am I?" she asked "How?"

message 25: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I don't know, there is just something interesting about you though." He said making eye contact with her.

message 26: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments Her eyes were shining as they stared back into his. They were green flames "And what would that be?'' she asked softly

message 27: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "It'a a secret." He told her with a smile.

message 28: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Please tell me..." she said, tilting her head to the side

message 29: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "One word can probably describe you good enough." Lima said to her, knowing she wanted to know as soon as possible. He would then go as slow as he could in turn.

message 30: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Wanna give me a foot massage?" she asked outvof the blue, trying to show him she didnt care. But for some reason it was important to know what he thinks. She took another swing.

message 31: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "Warrior." He said simple to her. "Because they fight with a fierce grace of some sort. And that's what i think when i see you."

message 32: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments Her face turned serious. His words gave her a warm feeling inside "Oh Lima..." Claire whispered, blushing slightly

message 33: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments He smiled barley at her, wondering how life will take you down the wrong path, but end you up in the right path in the end.

message 34: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Nobody ever called me so nicely" she said with a smile "Thank you"

message 35: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "It's nothing, I mean....people look over the good in some people." He said to her smiling sightly still.

message 36: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "People dont find the good in me at all" she sighed "Im a one night stand, vampire bitch"

message 37: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "Part of why I hate people, is all they see is a killer. That's all Lacy sees, and....It's not true." He said in a quiet voice.

message 38: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments She smiled, red tears fell down her cheeks. "I am so happy that you think that...."

message 39: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I've always though that way, just not one has been around to here it." Lima said sadly to himself.

message 40: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Hey..." she took his hand "Dont be sad. We think alike"

message 41: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "Thanks..." He said gripping her hand, making sure it was real.

message 42: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments she smiled and pulled a little closer

message 43: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I"m glad to have someone who understands. Who knows what this is like, to be mostly alone." He said always watching her.

message 44: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "I've been alone for over 800 years" she said sadly "People use me and then leave..."

message 45: by Celeste (last edited Mar 23, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "Enough with the sad. "He said with a smile. "This is to a new begging...... together." He said to her.

message 46: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Are you asking me out?" she teased, emptying her bottle

message 47: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments "I suppose i am...." Lima said with a grin on his face, drinking more out of the bottle.

message 48: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Agh what the hell..." Claire grinned widely "Lets make it official" she rose her bottle

message 49: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 3962 comments He raised his bottle to be next to hers. "I mean, what do we have to lose?"

message 50: by Martina (new)

Martina | 945 comments "Lacy" she said carelessly and rose her bottle to his lips

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38