Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
The Blake Soul by I.C. Camilleri I.C. Camilleri

Genre: Paranormal Romance/Thriller

The Blake Soul

Book Description:

Josh Blake wakes up to the sound of the chilling scream echoing inside his head. His childhood nightmares are haunting him again. But why return now after all those years of oblivion? He sets out to investigate and he changes the natural course of events, rewriting destiny and creating a whole new world for himself and for those around him. His turbulent childhood mingles with the present, unveiling the deep insecurities that lurk behind his polished exterior of fame, glory and wealth.
The Blake Soul is a gripping, emotional love story which violently collides with family feuds, guilt, betrayal and revenge.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments Don't like a great book. lori529@comcast.net

message 3: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments Sorry my phone changed the word great to don't.
I meant to write sounds like a great book.

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Lori

I.C. Camilleri (Camilleri) Thanks for the request Lori. Sent everything over

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 7: by Tana (new)

Marguerite there is only pdf available would that work for you.

I.C. Camilleri (Camilleri) Tana wrote: "Marguerite there is only pdf available would that work for you."

The PDF version that I have can be uploaded onto kindle...most people I sent it to could do that. I'll send it to Marguerite anyway
Thanks Tana

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes.

Received and thank you.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Got it thanks!

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 26 comments I'd like to check it out:) dreadfort77@gmail.com so pdf it is then:)

message 12: by I.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

I.C. Camilleri (Camilleri) Hi Clare. Thanks for your interest. Just sent everything over. Let me know what you think.

message 13: by I.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

I.C. Camilleri (Camilleri) Niyati wrote: "Hey, are there more copies? I read The Blake Mistake and time stood still when I read it!!

My email is bloom_lovethesky@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Niyati"

Sure Niyati, I'll send PDF copy. It's also free on amazon at the moment so you can download from there too.

message 14: by I.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

I.C. Camilleri (Camilleri) I.C. wrote: "Niyati wrote: "Hey, are there more copies? I read The Blake Mistake and time stood still when I read it!!

My email is bloom_lovethesky@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Niyati"
Link to amazon is viewBook.at/B009R7UMCS
Sure Niyati, I'll send PDF copy...."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Blake Soul (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

I.C. Camilleri (other topics)