Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Group Picture

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lz (new)

Lz | 1 comments why is it every time I visit this group I just want to lick my laptop screen? That boy lying there his beautiful body on display. woo hoo just makes me happy :)))

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Lz wrote: "why is it every time I visit this group I just want to lick my laptop screen? That boy lying there his beautiful body on display. woo hoo just makes me happy :)))"

Oh Liz...I put that up there because I felt like he was looking right at me willing me to come to his bed. He's yummy and makes me tingle in all the right places! Lol.

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Definitely lickable!

message 4: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Rosanna wrote: "Definitely lickable!"

Grr....

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments I'm back again! Geez, b****y computers. My laptop finally croaked - died - hit the deck - and I had to cave in an buy a new one. Only to find, as we loaded it into the back of my ute, that it was a touch screen (Man, I don't even own a mobile phone, so a touch screen? Really?) and then I had Windows XP and this was Windows 8 so, the man cheerfully informed me, there were LOTS of changes. I HATE changes! It takes me for - freakin' - ever to learn how to work new things. I just spent 2 whole days snivelling with a bad head cold, doped up on Sudafed and cough medicine, working out the new computer and downloading programs I needed.

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!
Anyway, I'm back and playing catch-up!

message 6: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Angela wrote: "I'm back again! Geez, b****y computers. My laptop finally croaked - died - hit the deck - and I had to cave in an buy a new one. Only to find, as we loaded it into the back of my ute, that it wa..."

Angela...just look at sexy man and dream of a day with no computers...hint hint!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments ROTFLMAO!!!!