Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > SPELL AND EMILY'S 1x1 PAGE, NYOTALIA - MALE! FARMER'S BOY! WEST AND FEM! COAL MINER'S DAUGHTER! FORKS. DON'T LIKE THIS COUPLE? DONT READ! :P

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments HEY! :P

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob sighed as he walked around the farm, his hair shaky as his freckles were more dominate than before.

message 3: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((Fem!Coal miner's daughter! Forks:

Fem Forks

(with her hair down and with darker hair and eyes.)))

message 4: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 1637 comments Mod
((Q u Q SO CUTE~))

message 5: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((YEP! X3))

message 6: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

((XDD CAN'T WAIT TO READ~))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments ((Jacob Hatfield- http://www.zerochan.net/468962 ))

Jacob was bringing the horse around for his friend. The coal miner's daughter. His Coal Miner's daughter. His lips held a smile as he brought the horse around to the shorter girl.

message 8: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

((/suddenly fangirls/ WESTY AND FORKSSS~~~))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Emily ~BIG BARDA~ wrote: "((Jacob Hatfield- http://www.zerochan.net/468962 ))

Jacob was bringing the horse around for his friend. The coal miner's daughter. His Coal Miner's daughter. His lips held a smile as he brought th..."

message 10: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Ashley was sat up on a branch of the tree outside her house, she lived in the countryside, just outside the little local village. Her dad had to walk miles to get to the coal mine he worked at, it was a long way away but they still got by. She had collection of daises in one of the pockets of her beige dungarees and began making a daisy-chain with them.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob grinned and snuck up behind her, his horse tied to the fence posts. He climbed the tree and kissed her cheek playfully. "Hey." He laughed slightly in her ear. It was his way of saying hello.

message 12: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Ashley blushed* and grinned turning to look at him. "Hey!" She said and pecked him on the cheek, lightly blushing.

((* yeah she's a human in this not a vamp XDDD))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments "Ya ready to learn how to ride?" He asked, smiling at her. His blue eyes looked over her happily. Jacob smiled at the pretty little coal miner's daughter. He wore a pair of jeans, a messy white button up, his boots, and a trucker hat. His smile was crooked and constantly playful. He reminded you of someone who you would find somewhere else, but in a small town. "Oh. Ya coming up tonight? You and your Pa? I need to practice infront of an audience." He meant his guitar.

message 14: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Her eyes widened. "Ride? Really?" She asked grinning in surprise. "Oh, yeah of course I'll come!" She added blushing a little again.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments "Kay. You're riding with me on Charlie on the way to the barn to get Maynard." He smiled and got down, but helped her down as well. Soon, they were on a big silver Clydesdale. Charlie had a snowy mane and had some white speckles. Jacob was behind Ashley, but he still drove with the reins.

message 16: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:51PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Ashley smiled in awe as she sat on the back of the horse and let Jacob lead the way.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob let his head rest on her shoulder as he drove. Soon, they were at the barn as Charlie was tied up again as he brought out a beautiful red Paint horse with a white mane and white spots. It was Maynard. He began to make the horse ready to ride for Ashley. His blue eyes were focused. He was the kind of man that people would think of as the Eastern Cowboy. The one that women dream about being saved by.

message 18: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Ashley gasped when she saw it. "Oh my god, she's beautiful!" She said and walked towards it, her eyes wide. She stopped a few feet away watching him work.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments He smiled and held out a hand for Ashley. "Come here. I got 'er so you could have something to ride. Specially with me." He smiled and placed the reins on her along with a saddle. He smiled as he looked at her. He remembered their promise when they were little.

They were only 5 years old at the time when they made the promise. She made him promise that they would get married and have a bunch of horses. He promised that much, and she always had a picture of a horse that looked but like Maynard, so he bought it for her, just to keep his promise and to show his love for the girl he knew forever. He planned to ask her for her hand once high school was over, but they hasn't had a date yet.

message 20: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((X33333 AWWWMYGODTHISISTHEMOSTAADAORBLETHINGEVERRRR!!!!))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments ((He's the Redneck Romeo that every woman dreams of. Now reply.))

message 22: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments She was shocked into silence, she walked towards it again with her hand stretched out, shaking slightly. He really got her a horse? A real horse? Not only a horse but a Maynard, her favorite. "...y-you got her...for me?" She whispered, looking from him to the beautiful mare.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments "Yeah. Just for you, Ashley." He said softly and pet the mare softly. Maynard let her nose touch the girl's palm. "Maynard is a good girl. I've broke her for you, but, I want you to learn how to ride her. Just so we can go riding when we want." He said as finished up. He had a bought her a hat as well. He smiled and placed it on her head. It was a cowgirl hat with some soft violet beads on it.

Jacob then walked over to his horse. He pet the Clydesdale horse softly.

message 24: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Ashley stroked along Maynard's nose and cheeks smiling hugely. "Thank you so much.." she said before feeling something being put onto her head. She laughed and took the hat off grinning. "Thank you!!!" She said and ran forward, hugging him around the waist and burying her head in his chest.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob blushed and held her tight. His smile was soft and kind as he looked down at her. "Hey... Um..." He gulped slightly. "Remember when we were little? Our promise?" He asked, letting her go when she pulled away. He hid his blush slightly.

((Jacob is great.))

message 26: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((X3 he is! g2g Ill brb though, shower :P))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments ((Kay.))

message 28: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((BK! XD))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments ((Reply. ))

message 30: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments Emily ~BIG BARDA~ wrote: "Jacob blushed and held her tight. His smile was soft and kind as he looked down at her. "Hey... Um..." He gulped slightly. "Remember when we were little? Our promise?" He asked, letting her go when..."

Ashley thought for a moment before blushing and nodding against his chest. "Yes, of course, we promised that we'd get married one day and have horses." She said blushing brighter and smiling sweetly at the memory.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob smiled. "Maynard's only part of the promise. Only part of it." He whispered softly. "I plan to keep the promise."

message 32: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments She smiled up at him, looking into his eyes lovingly. "Ans so do I." She whispered, blushing as she lent forward and pecked him on the lips, barely brushing them. She let go of the hug smiling cutely with one of her hands behind her back, using her other hand to pet the horse gently, running her fingers along the length of her body.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob smiled and kissed her deeply for a long moment. He let go after a moment. He smiled and helped her onto her horse. "So, if I asked you to marry, you'd say yes?" He aske her with warm blue eyes.

message 34: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments She blushed and let him help her onto the horse. "Well...It depends...If we have enough money saved up for after and if we get a house and farm then...yes." She said grinning, imagining them living together on a farm in the middle of nowhere riding horses in their spare time, the sun reflecting off of their twin rings.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Jacob smiled and showed her how to ride. "Well, Ashley... Looks like we can get married out of high school. My Pa's giving me the farm so he can live out his golden years around the country." He grinned at her.

message 36: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments She gaped, wide-eyed. "You really mean that?!" She asked shocked and happier than she'd ever thought was possible.

message 37: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:52PM) (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments "I meant it when I was five." he smiled softly.

message 38: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments She smiled sweetly before saying quietly. “I love you Jacob, I'd love to get married...” She blushed and moved, leaning over on her horse to kiss him while he was on his.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments He smiled and pressed a deep kiss on Ashley's lips. "I love you more than anything in the world."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments Emily ~BIG BARDA~ wrote: "He smiled and pressed a deep kiss on Ashley's lips. "I love you more than anything in the world.""

message 41: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 2053 comments ((Emily...I can;t rp tonight...not in this rp anyway..I'm really..really not in the right frame of mind to do romance tonight...I'm really sorry but...look on the spam topic and u'll see why....))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 610 comments ((Okay.))