The World Beyond The Veil discussion

Palace > Male servants/guards quarters

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon dropped Bella on the bed, pulling the hood from her head, laughing as she blinked to adapt to the light.
"What's up sweetheart?" he asked sarcastically.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 712 comments Mod
(I'll be Bella but should she be pissed or should she be happy...?)

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) ((confused, pissed, she's still tied up after all.))

"What do you want?" She bit out. She was confused as to why she was here but pissed because he was most likely disobeying orders.

She began to tug in the arm restraints but they wouldn't give, Yay another thing to be posse about..., she thought angrily.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "What do you think?" he asked, flipping her over and pulling out his little dagger, not wanting to bother with untying the ropes. "Now hold still or you'll hurt yourself."

She squeaked surprised but didn't move.

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) He cut through a few of the ropes and the whole thing unraveled. He pulled it away, tossing it onto his bunk. He would take care of it later. "So, what did you do to get yourself thrown down there?"

"I put another servants life in danger..." She said quietly looking at her hands.

message 11: by Megan (last edited Mar 17, 2013 03:04PM) (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Ha, if that was the case than I would have been tried for treason a long time ago. Which royal did you manage to piss off enough to get yourself sentenced? Wait, let me guess, Scarlett, the bipolar one?" he asked, lounging on the bunk across from her, throwing his wide variety of knives at a dart board next to her bunk.

"The queen..." She whispered.

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Oh, I see. No wonder they wanted you out of there so fast," he smiled, looking over at her. "Anyone ever tell you you're hot, sweetheart?" ((act offended, obviously))

"Excuse me?" She said offended, who the hell did he think he was dragging her out o her cell then trying to hit on her, like really what the hell....

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Oh, don't act so uptight. How about this, you're pretty, attractive, beautiful, and of those suit your fancy?" he asked, sitting up to look at her. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'm not allowed to actually do anything to you. Unless you try to escape."

She rolled her eyes at his attempts of flattery but stayed silent, studying the room around her.

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "So, who are you so important to that they are willing to pay over a hundred thousand for you?" he asked, testing the girl to see if she knew.

"100,000!" She said shocked. "I have no family or no one so no." She lied.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) ((sorry, waiting to hear back from someone before I can really move on with this.))

"Yes, luv, One hundred thousand. Don't sound so surprised," he chuckled a little. He stood to retrieve his knives, collecting them from the three perfect rings they had landed in, putting them back away under his bunk. He turned back to the girl. "So, what do you think, who would pay that much for a feisty little thing like you?"

She ignored the part where he called her a feisty little thing but thought about it. "I Don't Know..." She said softly in an annoyed tone.

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon smiled, looking at one of the gold knives Aldrich had given him. "I guess the prince has taken quite a liking to you." Everyone knew that Devon and Aldrich were friends. Aldrich had often aid him off to do...certain things.

"P-prince..." She said eyes the knife. Isn't that one of the knives Joanna stole...<

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon gently tossed the knife onto her bunk. It landed flat, blade still pointing to Devon beside her. "Who else do you think would pay you off with that much? After all, I hear you've taken quite a liking to him."

She picked up the knife and started polishing it, she blushed at what he said but didn't respond.

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "It's too bad I'm sworn to secrecy, this jail break will be blamed all on you. I'll even have to hurt myself when I go back down, make you look amazing, that is, after you're...collected."

"Collected..." She said confused.

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Picked up, taken off my hands, you know." he said, rolling his eyes and waving a hand in annoyance. "Don't worry hun, he won't hurt you. You've got his eye, don't screw it up."

She nodded and took a deep breath, Does that mean that he.....

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon watched the flicker of hope in the girl's eyes. He would drop her off the Aldrich's room at the time they had decided on, he would get paid, and then no one would ever see the girl again, or at least not how she was now. He moved to look out the window, trying to make sure they would never be seen. The men rarely came in here during workers hours, and if they did he could quickly make up a story about the lass he had picked up off the street. He smirked at the thought of that. maybe later...

No he couldn't..., her eyes suddenly widened at a sudden realization,

What of this a is some sort of trap, I need to get out of here but how... she thought as she surveyed the room.

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Don't seem so shocked sweetheart, you should have know it was coming," Devon smiled full out at the girl, a smile that was full of snark and sarcasm.

"What was coming?" She asked playing coy. "Oh him liking me?" She asked her eyes twinkling with happiness.

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon let out a bark like laugh. "Black heart are incapable of love. Red heart only break." He responded. He should know, but then again, his heart wasn't fragile, it had been hardened to stone.

"Wait are you saying you lied..." He said a catch in her throat as a tear slipped down her sheet, her hair hiding where it went after.

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon moved over to face the girl, surprised at how her tears begged for him to comfort him, and how close he was to caving. He reached out to gently touch her shoulder. "Don't you start crying now sweetheart, this whole thing is almost over."

She hugged him tightly gripping the dart that she had snagged earlier when he had his back to her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel skipped in her fake leg holding up fine. She has always Been visiting the servants regularly since she was very young. now that she is 15 she still visits but not very often

message 39: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon stroked her hair, trying to quiet her. "I won't hurt you, sweetheart, and I won't let him either." He turned to gently kiss her head, starting to pull away from her.

She slammed the dart into his side and stepped back away from him. "I was warned this might happen. " she sighed not noticing angel.

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Devon backed away with a gasp, reaching down to pull the dart from his side. He reached out to grab her arm in a vice like grip. "Wrong move sweetheart, you'll regret that one later."

She grinned fiendishly. "Don't do anything stupid infront of the princess now..." She whispered before bursting into tears. "Stop it let go of me! I already told you to leave me alone." She cried.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel backed out of the quarters

she clawed a pressure point in his shoulder making his arm go numb and making it so that he couldn't use it. "idiots like you make me smile." she said brushing herself off.