Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Girls') > #5- Kat, Monika, Felicity, Kayla

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Fliss? That's a cool name, I'll put that on the name board, so here you are, this is your dorm, you have two other roommates. They'll be around soon I'm sure. School starts officially tomorrow, if you need anything at all let one of us know. Make sure to read the rules," Ariel smiled at Fliss. "I have to get to work so I'll see you later."

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Thanks Ariel. Guess I'll see you around," Fliss waved at Ariel as she walked away. She opened the door to her dorm and walked in.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison was bored so she was walking through the hallways of the girls dorms, She stopped and knocked on the door of room 5, *knock*

message 8: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat was wandering around, finally sober after a long night of hard liquor. She ran a hand through her hair and stopped outside of her dorm room to see a girl standing outside. "Hey, there."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, I'm Allison," she said

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss was in the middle of unpacking her bags when she heard a knock at the door. She walked over to the door and answered it. "Hi I'm Fliss and you are?" She said to the girl standing in front of her.

message 11: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "And I'm Kat. Now that the mandatory pleasantries are over... are you my new roommate?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Hi," she started, "I'm Allison, I'm in room 2 but, I'm bored so I thought I would meet the other girls in the dorm," she said

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Well if you are in dorm #5..." She said to Kat. "Alison is it?" She said to the other girl.

message 14: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Ah, well I guess not." Kat leaned against the door, one hand on her throbbing head. That was one hell of a hangover.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but you can call me Ally if you want," she said to Felicity, "Are you aright?" she asked the girl next to her,

message 16: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "No, not really, I'm just gonna be honest with you, doll. But it's okay, I can keep my alcohol down as well as any man."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," was all Ally said, looking kind of embarrassed, She's never drank alcohol in her life

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "You look terrible. You should lie down or something," Kat looked awful.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "So Ally where do you like to hang out?"

message 20: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Don't tell me what to do," Kat snapped. Maybe they were right. Maybe she did need to lie down.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally still didn't know either of their names but she said, "I agree, you need to sit,"

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it," Fliss had only meant to help. Not offend.

message 23: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Ugh, sorry, I just-" Kat pushed past her into the room and lied down on the bed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally turned her attention back to the othe girl, "I've been to the lake a few times, it's nice there, but, no, I don't really hang out because I haven't been here long enough to really look around." she said, "I didn't catch your name, what was it again?"

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Felicity, but you can call me Fliss, Flissy, Liss or Lissy. Take your pick." Fliss was starting to like Ally. "Do you want to have a look round together maybe? I only just got here and don't know anybody or anywhere for that matter."

message 26: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat climbed out over the window of her room and dropped down into the street. No more people, I'll talk to them later... she thought, rubbing her temples. I'll let them get nice and comfy, I'll come back when I'm drunk.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, Fliss," she said. She was glad that she was making some nice friends, "where to?" she asked

message 28: by Rachel (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:26PM) (new)

Rachel "I have no idea," Yay! Fliss thought my first friend. "Shall we just wander round?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure,"

((seriously though, where should they go? :/))

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (In town or on campus?)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(town, I've been to campus already, Where at in town?)

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (How about the cafe?)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(I already have two characters in there, but sure!)

"Let's check out the café," Ally said,

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Let's move to that thread then)
"Lead the way,"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, follow me," she said, walking towards the café

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: I finally found my dorm. Thank god. I had been wandering around campus with my stuff for the past half hour, just looking for it and refusing to ask for help. I walked in and saw the other girl's stuff all set up, but the dorm was empty. Having roommates was going to take some getting used to. I made my way over to my bedroom and started setting up.

(Kayla's bedroom
http://umagro.com/wp-content/uploads/... )

message 37: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
Monika came into her dorm and she looked around everything looked comfy. She went up the stairs to her room and she instantly fell in love with it, but now was not the time to get distracted. Monika needed to meet her friends at the workshop so she changed into to something more fitting and she walked out of her dorm.

((http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mae...

http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/...

http://www.shefinds.com/files/Charlot...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wcjWNuk0biM... ))

message 38: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat walked inside, cradling her stolen bottle of beer. Seeing as how she was the only one (she could see from the entrance) inside of her dorm, she walked herself over to her bedroom and flung open the door. She sat on the bed, grabbed her laptop, and popped open the cap from the bottle. She took a sip, then set it on the floor beside her, keeping an eye out from outside of her bedroom door for any roommates coming in later.

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: I heard someone come into the dorm and decide to go investigate. "Hello?" I say loudly.

message 40: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat looked up from her laptop and looked around. "Sup," she replied, just as loudly.

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: "I'm Kayla. I just moved in. I thought I should introduce myself."

message 42: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Oh." Kat took a look at the girl standing in front of her. "I'm Katelyn, but you can call me Kat. Really, call me Kat, not anything else, love."

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: "I'm Kayla, but you call me kaya, or Mackenzie, or Kenzie. Mackenzie's my middle name."

message 44: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Ah." Kat took another sip of her beer. "So, Kenzie, where are ya from?" she asked, partially closing her laptop and crossing her legs.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: "New York, New York, the city that never sleeps. You?"

message 46: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Hollywood, California, the place for the fake famous," Kat replied with a sly grin. She closed her laptop completely and watched Kayla. "So, Kenzie, do you drink?"

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Kenzie: "yeah. Can I have some of your beer?"

message 48: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Kat looked at the bottle. More than half full, it felt heavy in her hands. It wasn't the first time she'd stolen alcohol from her favorite bar, but it was the first time in a while that she'd stolen it while she was sober. She looked Kayla up and down, shrugged, and handed her the beer.

message 49: by A 💞, Head Chef (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 516 comments Mod
Monika came into the dorm to find two girls talking. She would sneak upstairs and introduce herself later, right now, she needed to rethink everything that just happened. Monika had seen Sasha making out with Dan and she just hoped that if Sasha got with Dan, that he would treat her right, because he would be answering to her if he didn't.

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Kayla: "thanks." I say, and take a swig. "So what do you like to do?"

« previous 1