College RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Getting Started > Want to be a Mod?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) You know the drill

Sam/Applejack♆ Well, I'm awesome, cool, awesome, and awesome! :P haha no. Uhm lets see, I am a mod in tons of other groups, and even my own college group. I can help with grammar, making new threads, approving characters, and correcting people if they make a mistake. I am very active and I think I can help a lot! :)
~Applejack

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's see...I love helping out. I'm not the most advanced person out there but I try and help the best that I can and I love all of Kay's groups. I can approve characters for when your busy or not here and I think I'm pretty active...I like having the responsibility and I like making people better if they have questions on rping or how to do something :)

graham cracker Ello! My name is CookieRaider.. Some people call me cookie, some raider. What ever you prefer; I would like to let you know a head of time, that my real name is not, and never will be CookieRaider. I just don't like to give out my real name. Maybe if I get to know you then I will tell you.. Anyways that's not the point of this.. Haha well even though I'm a weird pain in the butt. (Something Sydney would say) I can shape up to be a really helpful dude.... Haha okay bye bye.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Your such a copy cat. This happened in the other group too.

graham cracker What other group? I don't have to be a mod. I just like making a application ^_^ ill delete it. On second thought I don't want to be one! I did t see that you posted. Sorry..

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I was just kidding. XP and the horsey group thing...with the girl and the other stuff. :P

graham cracker Well I never thought that she would make me a mod. My application was crap... I just like making fun of it... To tell you the truth I do that in every group that has one. Because its funny. And I'm surprised that They all made me a mod >.<

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey they say humor is the way to a persons heart. That and chocolate or cookies. That may just be me though...but yea sarcasm is an effective trait.

graham cracker Cookie does not want to be a mod

I am happy now..

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Lol alright

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

But Sydney still does...

graham cracker Sydney ohh ohh I pick you! *raises hand*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Awe, Sydney gets to be one but I don't? No fair. *pouts*

message 16: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Hehe, no I'm just immature like that ^-^ :3 <-- OMG MUSTACHE!! ** DISTRACTION** :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...er...well, to start off, I am a proud Grammar Nazi. Any grammatical or spelling errors shall be attacked with my virtual red pen of awesomeness.

I'm somewhat helpful (LOL) and I love making new threads for new RP's. I also am a full-fledged encourager of detailed posts, so...yeah.

Plus, I think Kay, AJ, and Sydney are gaw-geous, and Cookie's just really handsome. ;3

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.