Beta Reader Group discussion

M/M Paranoral Romance Beta Needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Alex Jones (alexjonesbooks) Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a couple beta readers for my first paranormal adventure romance novel. It's m/m, approximately 67K words. For more info on the book, visit www.alexjonesbooks.com/coming-soon. The title is Knights of Amaranth: Remain.

Let me know if you're interested! I'm up for brutally honest opinions, so don't be shy :)

Alex

message 2: by Pati (new)

Pati (patimay) I'd love to beta read for you, Alex! It sounds great and it's certainly right up my alley. Most of the authors that I beta read for write m/m romances, though not all. Plus, I am known for my brutal honesty. ;-)

My email is JPM6966@aol.com

Just FYI, I'll be out most of the day tomorrow visiting my Mom so if you email me I might not get back with you until tomorrow night sometime.

Sassy Beta Reading & Review (sasers) | 27 comments I love to read M/M books. I would be so happy to beta read for you. I have beta read lots of books so far but have not had the pleasure to beta read a m/m book.

If you would like for me to beta read for you I can be reached at sasers@mediacombb.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tammy

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Jones (alexjonesbooks) Thanks so much, Tammy and Pati! I'd love to have your help :) @Pati, brutal honesty is awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing from both of you :)

I've sent the emails out - let me know if you don't get them.

Many thanks!
Alex

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana D'Apolito (adriana3p) | 4 comments I have been beta reading and reviewing for about 3 years now. My speciality is m/m. I would be very interested in beta reading for you. Please contact me if you are interested. missana3@gmail.com