College RP discussion

Campus > Swimming Pool

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:02PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Indoor:

Outdoor:

Sam/Applejack♆ Celeste walked down to the pool with her bag on her arm, her sunglasses on her head, and her flip flops clicking on the sidewalk. She found a seat by the edge of the outdoor pool and set down her bag before slipping out of her shoes. She pulled off her coverup and underneath was a plain white and blue striped one-piece swimsuit. She pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes before sitting down on the chair and reclining, looking up at the pale blue sky dotted with clouds.

Sam/Applejack♆ ((ANYBODY!?!?!))

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 45 comments Prof. Martakis was swimming in the indoor pool with the lights out completely.
Prof. Martakis was swimming the complete laps of the pool over and over again. He was alone and felt at ease when he ahd stress to relieve swimming was the best exercise.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza wasn't entirely sure where she was going, se just had to get away from that place, she kept hiccuping, she put it down to the floods o tears she was holding back, she knew she wasn't going to hold them in much longer. She spotted the pool, it looked empty, perhaps she could hide away there for a while?

She ran in, tears already escaping her eyes, soon enough she was clinging to the walls, howling in agony, sobs were tearing themselves from her small body.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 45 comments Lucas climbs out of the pool silently without hardly any ripples. He was wearing his basic swim briefs his bulge seeming to sport vey well with his adonis figure. He heard the sobbing and wrapped the towel aorund his waist silently moving to thefigure on the bench. He sat next to her with a hand on her back, "Are you oaky?" his greek accent rather charming and soothing as he spoke. He seemed to recognise the girl from hsi class.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza flinched under his touch, she didn't know who it was who placed their hand on her back, she looked up from her hands with tear stained features, she looked over Lucas, her cheeks tinting a soft pink, it had once been common knowledge before she got with Arik she'd fancied the pants off her teacher, although he never knew, she made sure of that.

She wiped her face hastily, trying to calm down and stop the flow of tears down her face, "I'm f-f-fine," she stuttered, trying to regain her breath.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 45 comments Lucas holds her chin between his fingers and raises her eyes to him. "A face full of tears like that is not fine, someone yu love has clearly hurt you...Come with me surely I can help you with the offer of some coffee and a kind voice and ear to be lended."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza whimpered slightly when he held her chin, it wasn't rouge like Arik had been when he grabbed her, but it just brought back the memory so vividly it burnt her eyelids.

"No seriously, it's just.." She paused thinking of something to cover up her tracks, she wasn't going to tell anyone, they wouldn't believe her anyway, she didn't want them to see them as the pathetic girl Arik had told her she was.

"My dog died, that's all," she told him, offering him a watery smile.

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 45 comments Lucas smirks knowing better, "Okay, if you say so...you are alot prettier without tears in your eyes...Come with me and I cna take you home after you get soem rest...I'm not some creeper, you can know that for a fact as I teach here and I am the swimcoach. Now no protest, lets go." He says so charmingly. He stands the towel still around his waist and offers his hand to her like a real gentleman.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza thought about saying no, but right now se just wanted to get as far away from her life as possible, she knew Lucas wouldn't do anything, he was her teacher after all.

"Fine," she muttered, offering him a small smile as she took his hand, getting to her feet, wiping away the last of her tears, thankfully she wasn't blotchy after she cried, she was just tear stained.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 45 comments Lucas smiles and takes her hand. Leading her outside and taking her to his car he opens the door and it was still dark nearly three in the morning luckily no school tomorrow. Lucas got in the driver side and drove toward his own home.

((Post at his estate...))