College RP discussion

Campus > Common Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites)

message 2: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) October, or Toby, walked quietly through the common area. She had her usual blank look on her face as she walked under a couple of trees. She rubbed her wrists through her stylish black sweater, even threw the material, she could feel the bumps of the scars that marred her perfect skin.

message 3: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) The common area was pretty quiet after the freshman boys left. October noticed that only her and another boy remained. Her thoughts were occupied by the nearing anniversary of her mother's death and the day she also almost died. Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her iPhone. She looked down and saw it was her father...again. He was mad at her for not returning to New York for his Mayor Galla or whatever. Frustrated, Toby walked over to the fountain and threw her phone into the water. Toby stood and watched it sink, the screen went black and she let out a sigh of relief.

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Eww that sucks))

message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Yeah well, the thing I want to throw into the water isn't here." Toby said lighty before sighing ans turnig around to face the person who talk to her.

((Sorry for the short post, I'm on my phone))

message 6: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Sorry for interrupting your peace." Toby said, a bit sheepish. She knew that she shouldn't of thrown her phone into the fountain. At the time it had seemed like a good idea. She also knew that she had probably come across as a spoiled brat by doing do.

message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Toby nodded, "Yes, that's true." Her smokey colored eyes turned up to look at him. She was much shorter than him, well she was shorter than everyone, being barely five feet tall would do that.

message 8: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Toby briefly looked down at her white iPhone that now sat on the bottom of the fountain, sighing she nodded again, "I probably should, I'll just tell my dad I dropped in the bathtub or something." she shrugged off her backpack and left it on a nearby bench. She was surprised with herself for talking to this guy for so long, normally she shied away from people and kept to herself

message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "That could work, too bad he knows I live by myself." October said sighing. She watched him get the net and examined him again. something about him was really familiar she just couldn't put her finger on it. October had been in the magazines more than once due to who her parents were. Mostly after her mother died and October along with her, her family was at the media's attention a lot.

message 10: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Toby sensed him freeze and looked up at him confused, "What?" She asked a bit concerned.

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Finally it hit her, she remembered who he was. He had been all over the tabloids. She remembered an article about a rich party boy named Samuel Covington, it had been about one if his parties getting out of hand, "Thanks for your help Samuel." She turned to grab her backpack and leave the commons area.

message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ?

message 13: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) October paused and looked back at him, "so you do know who I am." She pursed her lips slights. Did that mean he knew about her past?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Donnie walked through the common area looking around at how desolate it was he shrugged and pulled out a book sat on the edge of the fountain and began reading.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace was on the oppisite side, She grinned seeing Donnie. Her long curly blonde hair flowed over her shoulders as she walked over, She smiled sitting beside him and whispering. "Hello... Thought you looked familiar.."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Donnie jumped a bit and looked at her. "You should really stop doing that." He said laughing a bit and sitting back down. "So how's your back?" He asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace smiled at his reaction and giggled. She grinned. "I think it's good. Want to look?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea love to see how it turned out." He said nodding.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..!" She grinned. She fixed herself and lift up her shirt and turned for him to see.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"It turned out great I must say." Donnie commented tracing it slightly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Her heart raced as his finger tips grazed over her skin tracing it. "Really think so?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I do." He said and finished tracing the tattoo retracting his hand.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Her heart fluttered and she pulled down her shirt. "I love it.. May I see yours?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea probably looks better now." He said taking off his shirt turning and showing her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Yes.. It's amazing!" She traced it with her fingers

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." He said with a smile feeling his heart flutter a bit

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"She grinned. "It really is beautiful!"

One of the student makes came up and splashed a smoothie in graces face. "Slut!" He laughed.

Grace gasped looked down at herself

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go to hell asshole!" He called back with a friendly wave. "Here." He said handing her a handkerchief as he took one for himself and wiped her face off. "Are you alright Grace?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace had tears running down her face. Slut? She.. She hadn't even done it and people were calling her that! She wiped her face. "I'm f-fine..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No your not." He said looking at her sympathetically. "Come here." He said hugging her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She sobbed into his shirt. Wrapping her arms around him. "I-I h-have h-herpes too you know!? Because I'm from France! I have to bribe the boys to sleep with m-me you know!?" She sobbed hard.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't listen to them you know none of it's true and really anybody who believes is really just a fucking idiot." He said softly in her ear hugging her tightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She squeezed him tightly. "I'm such a baby.." She whispered

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again you're not this is how any person would react." He said to her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She sniffled laying her head on his chest and she sniffled. "I have to clean up..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." He said and kissed her forehead. "You go do that I'll be here." He said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She sniffled and nodded. She walked away. She came back 20 minutes later.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are you feeling?" He asked gently.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Better... You?" She asked sitting down b

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine." He said putting a arm around her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Grave cuddle up into his side leaning her head on his shoulder as she played with his fingers.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry about what happened earlier." He said hugging her close.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"It wasn't your fault.." She whispered

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"None the less." He said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned up kissing his cheek. "You helped me.."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I don't like seeing people being mistreated." He said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Eh... There are always stupid people..."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's true." He said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled lacing her fingers through his.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled back and kissed her cheek.

« previous 1 3 4 5