Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Third book cover

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel The third Divergent book cover and name has been released!!!

Thoughts on it?

dorottya tihanyi I actually like it:D at first it was weird coz i thought it will be orange or something, but actually it was kind of obvious it'll have the erudite eye on it with some water so..
positive:)

Marissa No it hasn't. If you look on her website it is still unnamed.

Janhavi♥herondale Ashley wrote: "Where is this cover and title?"

YEAH, where is the cover and title? is it on any website?

Janhavi♥herondale lol..okay thanks

Maria It was a fan made cover apperantly but I have to admit it looks awsome! I want to have the book in my hands right now!!!! Maybe the author will make it official, you never know:)

April OMG It's AMAZING!!!I LOVE IT! I can't wait to buy it!!! OMG IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

Rachel The third Divergent book cover is on this website site. Look it up it's pretty cool. I find the eye of the cover a little creepy though... But I like the name :)

Maddie Tiare That is not the official cover, it is fanmade and has been circulating for quite some time now. That is not the official name, it is a speculatory name. If you check back to the Divergent #3 page they've fixed it, now, and it's back to "Untitled" and the placeholder cover.

Never Trust a Duck :] It isn't official, Veronica Roth said on her website nothing but the release date (October 22, 2013) is official yet and it is probably just a fan made cover :(

message 11: by Amirah I. (last edited Mar 18, 2013 10:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amirah I. If the third book cover has a blue eye on it with a blue background, it will kinda look like Unravel Me cover. lol.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

April Never Trust a Duck :] wrote: "It isn't official, Veronica Roth said on her website nothing but the release date (October 22, 2013) is official yet and it is probably just a fan made cover :("

Oh well that kind of sucks but oh well. I can't wait for the book! I'm going to wait to read Insurgent until it's closer to the 3rd book coming out to read it.

Rachel Josie wrote: "I love the color of the cover! It's so pretty!!!
SOOOOO EXCITED! Just waiting for the title! What do you guys think it's gonna be?"

I think Convergent would be like the perfect name, I know it's not official but I hope that becomes the final name

dorottya tihanyi too bad it was fanmade, i actually liked it

Marie I loved the colour and name but the eye really creeped me out :O ;) tbh i'm glad that it was fanmade hehe :P x

Rachel Rosie wrote: "I loved the colour and name but the eye really creeped me out :O ;) tbh i'm glad that it was fanmade hehe :P x"

Oh my gosh the eye creeped me out so much too!! I hope they do like a red or orange cover for the third book, because they already did blue for the first book

message 17: by ((Savanha)) (last edited Mar 30, 2013 04:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

((Savanha)) http://thereadersheartstring.blogspot...

Its fan made but looks really good. It couldve been the legit cover

Rachel I like it but not the eye, the eye is really creepy

The_Halfblood_Muslim Ya I saw the book cover
It's the erudite eye

Inês Meiyu wrote: "Just go on Google and type in "Convergent"and go to images.There should be a picture of an Erudite eye.(It doesn't have to be Google,pretty much any search engine)"

I think thats a fan made cover - http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Conv...

Rachel I was hoping that the third book would be the abnegation symbol

Sierra Rachel wrote: "I was hoping that the third book would be the abnegation symbol"

I hope it is. I honestly don't think it could be the Erudite symbol because that is the faction that caused all the problems in the first place.