Well Trained Mind Readers discussion

BAW - week 12

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Mccormack (robinmccormack) | 39 comments BW 12 and highlighting Book # 7 in the fiction list of the Well Educated Mind - The Scarlett Letter. I finished reading Hopscotch and really didn't like the main character. Made me want to throw the book across the room in disgust. Currently reading an urban fantasy novel - Touch of the Demon by Diana Rowland. The next in the Demon Series. 50 pages to go so off to read.

message 2: by SJ (new)

SJ . | 2 comments I'm still reading The Buried Book and planning to read Epic of Gilgamesh next. I also recently started Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, it is a sequel to The Shadow of the Wind which was an absolutely fantastic audiobook. On audiobook I am listening to The Bourne Objective which I am enjoying.

I haven't been to WTM in a few weeks, I need to get over there and get caught up!

message 3: by Cleo (last edited Mar 19, 2013 09:56AM) (new)

Cleo (cleopatra18) | 274 comments I'm reading The Pickwick Papers. I really am enjoying it, much more than I thought I would. I'm also finishing off The House of Mirth. This has been a fantastic read; Wharton is so subtle with her characters and her plot development draws you right into the story!

Still trying to finish off The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri but I'm almost there!