Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

DRAGON BOOKS! > Rekka Katakiri: Sayonara (Son of Tangerines OP Theme)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:35AM) (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 245 comments Mod
I don't know where to post this. There should be a section for dragon videos and dragon short stories and dragon poetry. Can I be a mod so I can add these categories?

Anyway, I made this slideshow of oranges, dragon images and Sci Fi pictures for my novella, Son of Tangerines (included with The Dragonboys). Because its a story about a boy born from a Tangerine (and takes place in the universe of space dragons), I thought it was proper to add oranges and sci fi images into the slideshow. Her song is from her album, Hareyaka no Sora no Yukue, and she is speaking real gibberish all throughout the album. I think it might be a Druid language or some variation, because the words in the lyrics booklet look like Druid letters, but I could be (hopefully) wrong. Its nice to see a singer singing gibberish.

message 2: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:30AM) (new)

I hope everyone can see the video. If not, follow this link: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LudPaL...

message 3: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
Made you a Mod!! Moderate away!!!

message 4: by Cole (new)

I can't watch the video!!! :(

message 5: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I can't watch the video!!! :("

Whoops, sorry about that. It was the mobile site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LudPaL...

message 6: by Cole (new)

The song is relaxing, is suppose to be?

message 7: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "The song is relaxing, is suppose to be?"

Yup. I have movies in my head whenever I listen to it (or any song from her).

message 8: by Cole (new)

What movies?

message 9: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (last edited Mar 19, 2013 11:50PM) (new)

Cole wrote: "What movies?"

Its a really neat process!

I create movies in my head starring characters from my stories. I listen to songs by Rekka Katakiri and other artists and those songs fuel the movies' soundtrack. It adds emotion to the movie.

message 10: by Cole (new)

That is a really interesting way to modivate yourself.