Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Port > Penbrook Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 521 (521 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
A small cafe, like an indie Starbucks. They're known for their apple cider donuts.

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie walked into the cafe with a sad smile. She ordered a small hot chocolate and used the voucher to pay for it. http://www.polyvore.com/qlarity_oxfor...
http://www.polyvore.com/vintage_briti...
http://www.polyvore.com/minkpink_high...
http://www.polyvore.com/moncler_bombe...

message 3: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Oh yeah. Zach works here.))

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Cool))

message 5: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie sipped the hot chocolate and looked around. She surveyed her surroundings. She was the only one in there other than the barista.

message 6: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((he's not there right now.))

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((I know. I meant a barista who wasn't a specific charrie. Oh, and I have a good cafe picture. http://www.blogto.com/cafes/dark-hors... third pic. ))

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Benjamin walked into the cafe, he had just dropped his things off at school. He was wearing a button down black shirt, the long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, a red tie hung loosely around his neck, his shirt was untucked over a pair of khaki colored slacks, italian loafers were on his feet. His hair was perfectly fixed and he had Oakley sunglasses over his mossy colored eyes. He slid the sunglasses to the top of his head as he looked around the cafe, someone had said the place was hiring. He intended on applying and seeing if he could get a part time job there, the extra money would be nice.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat was getting hungry and the cafeteria wasn't open at this hour, so she came here. she walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Benjamin noticed a girl with reddish hair walk in, his eyes slid over her form as she walked up to the counter to put her order in. His attention went to the person behind the counter, he needed to talk to someone about the application process and see if he could talk to whoever was in charge of the place.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know who works here. I'm just pretending that there's someone here Lol))

Kat took her cup of coffee and took a seat in one of the booths

message 12: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((Zach does for sure, idk who is supposed to be manager...))

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Zion grinned, "Yeah I know she does. Yeah we can head over there after this if you want." He opened the door and headed into the cafe, the aroma of coffee and pastries hit him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, that'd be great," he said following him in,

((I forgot I have two characters in here, :O))

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Its okay >_> I do it all the time)

"Hey I'll have a turkey on rye and a sweet iced tea," Zion told the girl behind the counter flashing her a white toothed grin.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll have," Jason looked at the choices, "Chicken and wheat, with coke please," he said, "So, what kind of instrument do you play? you told me you're into music," he said, starting another conversation

message 17: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "All kinds, any kind. I'm kind of a prodigy, my favorite would be the violin though," Zion said with a shrug, like it wasn't a big deal that he could pick up any instrument and play it like it was nothing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat was still at her booth, drinking coffee, she heard the word violin and turned her head. Two boys had come in. She turned her attention back to her coffee

"Violin, that's cool," he said, "Have you played in any bands or anything?" he asked

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally came in with Fliss, "this is the café, I've never been in here, but I've heard it's good," she said to Fliss

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((All of my Characters are in here now. ._.))

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (I'm here now )
"So should we order something or what?" Fliss loved the look of the place. It was cosy the place you would like to come back to.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not so hungry but I'll get a drink," she said, she walked up and ordered a orange crush, She didn't drink coffee or anything

message 23: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "In community bands yeah, nothing big though," Zion shrugged. "Look," He nodded toward some girls entering the cafe, they were pretty cute.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((this will be awkward flirting wih myself XD Jk))

"Cool," he turned around, "Should we go meet them?" he asked

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:44PM) (new)

Kat finished her coffee, left a tip, and walked out of the cafe

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss walked over with Ally and ordered a hot choccie. "Lets go sit over there" She said after they both had drinks.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," She walked over and sat down,

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (I could just have Zion talk to them? Joe could head over to the bar >_>)

Zion grinned and watched the girls.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay!)

"I'm actually going to head to the bar," he said to Zion, noticing that he was preoccupied

message 30: by Rachel (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Rachel "Ally," Fliss nudged her. "Those guys over there are staring at us," Fliss hoped her whisper was quiet enough that only Ally had heard. She'd always been a bad whisperer

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally turned her head, "We're to beautiful, they can't keep their eyes off us," she said, jokingly

message 32: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Okay then," Zion shrugged, too distracted by the girls.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Later," he said, and walked out the door

message 34: by Rachel (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:50PM) (new)

Rachel "This is weird, I've never had a guy stare at me like that before..." For Fliss this was a totally new experience.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, get used to it, it happens a lot here," she said, "It's not bothering you is it?" she asked, she took a sip of her crush

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "No not really, it's just a bit... weird, you know?" Fliss took a gulp of her hot choccie and got cream on her nose.

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Zion grinned and walked over, "Hey you have something on your..." He wiped the cream off her nose as he sat at their table. "Right there."

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "And you are?" Fliss said to the boy who had just sat at their table.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally was also waiting for an answer, "Yes, who are you?"

message 40: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Zion, and you are beautiful?" He returned with a cheeky grin.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss felt her cheeks go warm. "Zion, that's a nice name. Haven't heard it before."

message 42: by MJ (new)

MJ | 53 comments Finn strolled into the café with arms crossed, he looked around, he didn't see anyone he knew. He sighed, that was good. He needed to get away from Jack, he was driving the kid insane. He sat down at a booth and put his hands on his lap, looking around some more.

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I know it is, most girls love how it rolls off their tongue," Zion replied. "What's your name? There must be a gorgeous name to go with such a gorgeous face," Zion flirted.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally stifled a laugh, she didn't know her new friend very well, but she knew she was embarrassed

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss blushed again. Definitely a different experience. "Felicity, but most people call me Fliss," She just gave him the most common nicky rather then list the others.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss looked over at Ally. She looked like she was enjoying this.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally was enjoying this, she noticed FLiss glance her way, she gave her an encouraging smile

message 48: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Fliss, mmmm I can handle that," Zion said and took a sip of his drink as he looked at both girls. It was going to be a fuuuuuun semester.

message 49: by M (new)

M | 10 comments ((one second...I'm coming))

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "And if you couldn't handle it...?" Fliss looked at Ally again hoping Zion wouldn't see.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11