vampire academy ~rp! discussion

love zone > Adrian Catfight!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Adrian is MINE!

message 3: by Kat (last edited Mar 17, 2013 10:34AM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) ADRIAN IS MINE NOT YOURS!!!! ALL MINE

message 4: by Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side (last edited Mar 17, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments HE.IS.MINE!

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) ADRIAN IS ALL MINE NOT YOURS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Right sure whatever, YOUR JUST JELOUS HE IS MINE!!!

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) I HAVE NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF ADRIAN IS MINE! OKAY! GET OVER IT!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments ADRIAN IS MINE, MINE ONLY, AND DEFINITELY NOT YOURS! SO YOU VET OVER IT!

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) DELUSIONAL! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE! ADRIAN IS NOT YOURS NEVER HAS BEEN NEVER WILL BE! ADRIAN IS MINE FOREVER!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments HA YOUR THE DELUSIONAL ONE HERE, HE IS MINE AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) MINE

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) FOREVER AND ALWAYS MINE!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments *rolls eyes*YOUR DELUSIONAL, HE WILL FOREVER AND ALWAYS BE MINE!

message 15: by Kat (last edited Mar 17, 2013 10:54AM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) I'M DELUSIONAL HAHAHA FUNNY! BUT NOT

ADRIAN IS FOREVER MINE SO WHY
DON'T YOU MOVE ON I MEAN
REALLY HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU
ITS ME HE LOVES NOT YOU!
AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!
NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE LOVES ME AND NOT YOU!!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments HE LOOKS DOWN HIS NOSE AT TOU AND SNEERS IN DISGUT AT THE SIGHT OF YOU, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! HE LOVES ME!

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) KEEP WISHING CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT ADRIAN LOVES ME AND COULD NEVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments *growls*HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Renee (new)

Renee lol you just moved this from te Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub! he he
so you all know he's M.I.N.E!

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Well I had to Renee that's just how much I LOVE ADRIAN!!
ADRIAN IS MINE BY THE WAY!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments MINE(*isthunking of the pelicans from nemo*)

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) (Haha nice) MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!*pelican voice from nemo*

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments MINE MINE MINE MINE MINEMINE MINE*same pelican voice*

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Puhlease dream on! He is mine!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments If it is a dream then don't wake me up !!!!!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments I get better ones than you because I live them.[*realizes that made more sense in my head*]

message 27: by Renee (new)

Renee (he he, no it makes perfect sense to me!)

I get the best ones because he sleeps right next to me!

message 28: by Renee (new)

Renee guess that'd be because....he mine!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

nup he is mine !

message 30: by Renee (new)

Renee uhh, think you might be a little, delusional! :P

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) GUYS GUYS GUYS ADRIAN IS MINE NOW MOVE ALONG GUYS YOUR FANTASIES WILL GET YOU NO WHERE.

message 32: by Renee (new)

Renee I think we've all ben over this many times before, and you all know that he's mine. :P

message 33: by Renee (new)

Renee but he's not, because he's all mine!

message 34: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) No Renee he isn't yours or anyone else but MINE ADRIAN IVASHKOV IS MINE!

message 35: by Renee (new)

Renee :P is sooo mine!

message 36: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) never Adrian is MINE

message 37: by Renee (new)

Renee he he, guess you should just give him up Shreya.....
HE'S ALL MINE!!!

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) More like Adrian and Shreya for NEVER! As in never gonna happen because Adrian is MINE!

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) HAHA he couldn't possibly be yours! He doesn't even know you! He loves me and me only! Okay so back of my man!

message 40: by Renee (new)

Renee Crystal Ivashkov! wrote: "More like Adrian and Shreya for NEVER! As in never gonna happen because Adrian is MINE!"

ha ha, true, Adrian and Shreya Never, but you mixed up the part where you said he was yours, that's a mistake, because he's actually mine. :P

message 41: by Renee (last edited Mar 22, 2013 07:52PM) (new)

Renee ADRIAN IVASHKOV IS MINE!!!!!

message 42: by Renee (new)

Renee oh is that how you're gonna be??? making threats to my Adrian????
HE'S ALL MINE!!!

message 43: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) GUYS GUYS GUYS STOP THIS FIGHTING ADRIAN IS SO OBVIOUSLY MINE END OF DISCUSSION!

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) NO HE ISN'T ADRIAN IS MINE FOREVER!

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) NO HE ISN'T KEEP DREAMING CAUSE HE AIN'T EVER GONNA BE YOURS ADRIAN IS MINE!