TRANSFORMERS RP discussion

Humans on Autobot's side > Make your character: girls

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Here you make your hero on the autobot side! i'll make a form to fill later!

message 2: by Shuhan [On Leave] (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:20AM) (new)

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) NAME (FULL NAME):

OWNED AUTOBOT (OPTIONAL but if you do own one, he has to exist like you can ask your friend to own her autobot):

APPEARANCE:

HISTORY (OPTIONAL):

PERSONALITY?:

FAMILY:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

ON WHO'S SIDE: Autobots

OTHER:

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What do u mean by family cuz like can I have my character live by herself?

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ye sure! whatever you want!

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) if she's like old enough or an orphan right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk thank ya love!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:55AM) (new)

Name: Ally Thompson
On who's side: Autobots
Owned Autobot: Tourmaline
Personality: sweet, caring, nice, can be very harsh when she needs to be.
Family: lives alone but family visits once in a while
Relationship status. Single
Appearance: http://m.imgfave.com/view/2721768
Other: had a kitten named Amber

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She's 18 is that okay?

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) GREAT! WOULD SHE LIKE TO OWN AN AUTOBOT? I HAVE ONE IM WILLING TO GIVE!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!!!

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) great. he's a bmw, m3. hes shiny and waxed.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) called tourmaline

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol kk!

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) okay add him to your characters form!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Done!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

So when do we like rp? I'm like really bored right now....

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Ive just made a character. we could start the houses now. you just have to request now. im on my phone so i cant copy and paste. you can do your house description when ive made the topic for it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on my phone too...lol

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) hmm...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

NAME (FULL NAME): Bella Jane Black (likes to be called Jane)

OWNED AUTOBOT (OPTIONAL but if you do own one, he has to exist like you can ask your friend to own her autobot): Turbo

APPEARANCE:

HISTORY (OPTIONAL): she grew up in an orphanage and met Jason, becoming close like bro and sis

PERSONALITY?: She is very nice and caring to her friends. Not that shy but when around cute guys, she gets very stammery. She likes to have fun and lives life not knowing its consequences. Short tempered when annoyed and that isn't usually good because she can start a fight. Hates being wrong as well.

FAMILY: her 'brother' Jason

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single

ON WHO'S SIDE: Autobots

OTHER: nada

message 22: by Tim(A Very Crazy Guy), Mod #2 (new)

Tim(A Very Crazy Guy) | 55 comments Mod
accepted

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) NAME: Love Siren

APPEARANCE: Love has straight brown hair that falls to above her waist. her olive skin looks dazzling and matches her beautiful almost heavy eyelids. she has jet black, long, thick eyelashes which she always looks under. her slender body is perfect for all clothes. She has full lips with a small dip. they are naturally blood red.

PERSONALITY: fiery temper, persuasive, extremely amazing lier, bright, looks on the bright side when she can.

OWNED AUTOBOT:

SIDE: AUTOBOTS

OTHER:

message 24: by Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (last edited Mar 20, 2013 10:25AM) (new)

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 1 comments name: Caggie
Appearance:
description
description
personality: Compassionate, has sense of humor and honesty. By sense of humor, I mean being able to laugh at yourself or a situation instead of stewing over it.

Family: work in progress

side: autobots
other: nothing so far

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) accepted

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Portia de Sade

Appearence: She has straight brown hairs, unnaturally blood red eyes and dazzling set of teeth. She stands at 5"7'.

Personality: She is the one who can be termed as a 'Charming rebel' from her rebellious attitude. She is mysterious and self possessed though noone can even guess that she is. She can get to know everything about you without telling much about herself. While she is cocky and arrogant to strangers, her attitude changes drastically to a sweet and caring still almost impossible to understand. Her mood changes every second of her life. She is very intellectual and would always have something to say on any matter but if someone gets on her bad side, she is insufferably arrogant. Being short tempered, she fowls the atmosphere many a times. She is very stubborn and may go to extremes if she doesnt get what she wants. She has a good sense of intuition.

Family: She stays in England while her family stays in Australia because of her education. She roams around the world in each holiday she gets.

Other: She is a water girl. She can spend hours in water which relaxes her senses. She is great in swimming and all water sports. She is very afraid of fire. She is pretty fast in running which is the only self defence she has because she never learned martial arts (whch she hates) nor ever tried improving her dreadful aim though she has natural reflex for using twin daggers which she is very good in. She never attended any scouting camp so she doesnt really know how to survive in difficult conditions. In herfree time, she either relaxes in water, reads books or sketches any random thing or person. She is multi-linguistic and knows most of European languages but speaks them in British accent, living in England all her life. She can also be termed a 'Sophisticated chic' from her rich and elegant dressing sense and can make even a rag-tag shirt look good on her.

On who's side: Autobots.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) accepted.