Rothfussians discussion

The Archives > The Way of Kings $2.99 eBook Sale

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky  (new)

Becky  (nvrayn) | 25 comments Tor is about to start a reread of The Way of Kings on March 28th and the eBook is on sale for $2.99. If you like Audible audiobooks and use a Kindle, right now you can buy the Ebook at $2.99 and then you can pick up the Whispersync audiobook for $7.99.  I'm a Nook person and had already bought the $2.99 Ebook from BN. But, I went ahead and bought the Kindle version for my iPad Kindle app.  I have been wanting to buy the Audiobook, but my member price was like $45 and the regular price was almost $65, which was way more than I wanted to pay. With the Whispersync offer, I now I have the audioibiook, too. I ended up with all three versions for less than $15 bucks.   

Leora (Dances With Books) | 7 comments Thanks for the tip! I just got my Kindle version!

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill Dammit. I paid full price. Great book though.

message 4: by Amber, Master Sympathist (new)

Amber (ivorydoom) | 1471 comments Mod
Woot, I just got an Android tablet for my birthday so I bought this straight off the bat. Thanks for the tip Becky.

If you catch any other deals let me know! I've been trying to go through the free books and weed out something good.

message 5: by Becky  (new)

Becky  (nvrayn) | 25 comments Amber wrote: "Woot, I just got an Android tablet for my birthday so I bought this straight off the bat. Thanks for the tip Becky.

If you catch any other deals let me know! I've been trying to go through the f..."

You will be unstoppable now. I hope you got a good data package for you tablet. Now you can research your books where ever you are. I've had my iPad for a year now and I can only think of a couple of times it has left my side. Like you, I have an insatiable need to know. Happy Birthday!

message 6: by Becky  (new)

Becky  (nvrayn) | 25 comments If you are looking to buy an Audible book, watch for the Whispersync option. Generally, you can get the audiobook and the Ebook at a better price. Not as good a deal as this one, but I've seen some good prices.

message 7: by Amber, Master Sympathist (new)

Amber (ivorydoom) | 1471 comments Mod
I haven't put a data package on it yet actually. I was thinking of just tethering it to the boyfriends Iphone though, since we are generally together when we are out. I'm a bit of a homebody.

I have been using it on my home network though and its great. I love it. I can take it outside with me to the garden or set it up on the stand when I am cooking or washing dishes.

I will definitely pay attention for Whispersync! Thanks for the tip! I love audio books, especially if they have a good reader!