Terrence Hall discussion

*Here first, please!* > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) MODs will make announcements here. It may be the time of day or about clubs and such. If you have suggestions go to the questions ect topic.

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) IT'S 11PM. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE HEADED TO THEIR DORMS. Thank you

-Ariel

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) There is a meeting being held at each RA dorm for each side at 11am. It's mandatory. Be at your RAs dorm in the morning, breakfast is provided.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The sun is now shining in the sky! Say good morning to all the birds, the fresh dew on the grass, and all the students, groggy with hangovers! Time to start a new day! :D

message 5: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
The Penbrook Cafe is now open an hiring! Two spots are open: a waiter/waitress and a barista! RAs, teachers, and students can apply for this job.

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Be at your RAs room soon! Meeting in ten minutes.

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) If you missed the required RA meeting please follow this link and read the Dorm rules

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 8: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Invites to be in the Think Tank are going to be sent soon! Keep an eye out...

message 9: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

HEY! ALL Y'ALL AT THE WORKSHOP! IT'S ABOUT 10:30 AND YOU START CLASSES "TOMORROW"!

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) it's about 1:30ish am everyone. We will skip to the next day soon.

message 11: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

HEY! IT'S THE NEXT DAY--6am, TO BE EXACT! BREAKFAST STARTS AT 7:30, CLASSES AT 8:30!

message 12: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 458 comments Mod
Biology class with Mr Shaw will start as soon as I wake up and post tomorrow, goodnight for now and sorry if I leave any of you guys waiting but a girls gotta sleep

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) For those that do not know, we are in first period now. Your RA's will be checking to see that you are checked in.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY!!! I'M BOOKNERD BUT YOU ALL KNOW ME AS GOF SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHO I AM

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Oh.............

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sorry just wanted to switch things up but you guys thought I was some creep

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Why does your name have a frown face???

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know I'm just not in a good mood I guess

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Yeah it's all depressing :(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

well sorry

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Lol I was kidding...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries gofie I was just wondering ^-^

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Yupp didn't mean to piss you off or anything.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

its fine whatever. I don't know I just feel so bored and snnoyed all the time sorry don't mean to take it out on you guys

message 25: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments It's all good, Gofie, we're all here to listen. uwu

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I know thanks

message 27: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Okay I just wanted to make sure everyone is clear on You cannot take your character off campus without the approval of a mod during school hours There has to be a really good reason for them going off campus. Thank you lovelies <3 -Leena

message 28: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

(Like going off to bang teachers assistants)

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Yes precisely >.> well its part of our plot. So its totally okay :3)

message 30: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

(Cleo's mama is gonna kill her)

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Yeah... hopefully she doesn't find out about Dean >_>)

message 32: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ring, ring, Bell has sounded! Second period in fifteen minutes!

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) It is now Second period. If you are not in your second period you will be counted absent and may or may not get detention, or at least a talking to from your RA.

message 34: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

It is now third period and fourth period. If you charrie has free period, feel free to roam off campus. Keep in mind that lunch is fourth period.

Also: Jobs are available to students! Just post what you want to apply to under the 'Jobs/Clubs' thread.

message 35: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Okay guys new rule, the guy girl ratio is starting to get a little unbalanced and it's never turns out great when it's a complete sausage-fest or the female equivalent (excuse my less than lady-like language)

However the new rule we're introducing is that every person who has more than two female characters needs to create a male character in order to level out the playing field. Be that if you have two students and a teacher or a teacher, a student and an RA we need some balance because this isn't an all girls school. Okay that's the update, love youuusss

message 36: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Classes aren't really required now b/c of time zone differences, just make sure tat your charrie drops in for a class every once and a while. They can explore town, go see a live singer, race Jet-Skis...

Also: ask before you make bands and stores and such. We're okay with it, just give us a brief description of what it is first, through the Jobs/Clubs thread or PM.

~the mods

message 37: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

The Annual Mixer is this Friday! It's an ocean party at the Bay--I'll send out a reminder to everyone the day before. Be there or be square.

~The Mods & RAs

message 38: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Okay, well you know how I said the mixer was...two Fridays ago? It'll be this Friday. 8pm, Eastern Time. I'll make sure and send out a little "party invitation" (just a giant message with all of this info) at...6pm EST. I hope. :D If not, just get yer booties over to the Bay. xD

--The mods & RAs.

message 39: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEENA!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Leenas birthday?! :O
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy birthday leena

message 42: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Thank you so much ^_^

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY YALL WE'RE GONNA BRING THIS GROUP BACK. Anyone remember the BBQ on the beach that we all had planned? Well we re-planned it. For this Wednesday. So if you could, it would be great if you could start making your charries active now!!! And be at the pic-a-nic (yeah someone's probably going to turn it into a kegger but we're hoping for peace in the beginning) or be a big, fat, square!!!!

(btw none of you will ever be fat your gorgeous and I love you. That was for dramatic effect only.)

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) So on Wednesday we go to that thread? (:

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! I want to try and have everyone make sure their charries are active so we're really ready to get the place up and running ^-^

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Cool! I'll try be there too! :)

message 47: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments I'm gonna finiSH THE CHARACTERS

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Lol okay, I'll make sure Brielle will be there!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

You go ari-kins!!!!

Thanks you guys <333

message 50: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments THEY'RE GOINg to be COMplicaTED

« previous 1