Making Connections discussion

Tourmentin
This topic is about Tourmentin
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 987. - TOURMENTIN (Mystic Muse: Paranormal ( New Adult ) Novella series #1) by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
TOURMENTIN by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan Michelle Cornwell-Jordan

Genre: New Adult(18 years and older)

Tourmentin(A Gothic Romance) Novellette

Book Description:

Emile and Serafine loved at first sight believing in their fairytale ending. But fate and darkness from Emile’s past separate the lovers, with Emile being trapped in an alternate time, imprisoned in the 1800’s by his former lover the sultry Isadora. Isadora is convinced that she and Emile belong together and also as the old saying goes… believes if she cannot have Emile, then no one can.

Time moves forward and Emile’s beloved Serafine dies, but she promises to find her true love again. Love’s promise is realized, when Serafine is reborn into the modern age and has returned to the French Quarter and to the very hotel where her Emile still remains frozen in time.

The lovers reunite, only to face an evil which vows to destroy them once and for all.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: ALL via Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments love a copy y
to read & review.
lori529@comcast.net

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments Lori hello:) Thanks so much for signing up to read and review Tourmentin, I appreciate it! I have sent to your email a Smashwords link with a coupon, that will allow you to download the novella free. The download can be in any format you desire.

Thanks again!

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara Chevrestt I am just on time. I'm very interested. tchevrestt(at)yahoo.com and congrats to you, Michelle.

message 5: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments Tara hello and thank-you:) Thanks SO much for signing up to read and review Tourmentin. I appreciate it. I have sent to your email a Smashwords link with coupon to download in whatever format that is desired.

message 6: by Tara (new)

Tara Chevrestt Thank you, Michelle. I've received it. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 8: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments You're welcome Tara:O) Thank-you for taking the time

message 9: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments Marguerite hello:) Thanks SO much for signing up to read Tourmentin! I appreciate you:) I have sent to your email a Smashwords link and coupon, that will enable you to download the novella for free in any format desired.

Thanks again!

Cassandra (closkot) | 68 comments I would love to read this :)

Cassandra
closkot@hotmail.com

message 11: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments Hello Cassandra:) Thanks so much for signing up to read Tourmentin! I have sent to your email address a Smashwords link and coupon.

This will enable you to download the novella for free in any format you desire.

Thanks again, I appreciate you:)

Cassandra (closkot) | 68 comments My review is posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and my blog.

Cassandra
http://closkot.blogspot.com/

message 13: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 15 comments Cassandra hello:) Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review, I do appreciate your feedback, and I appreciate you!:O)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tourmentin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (other topics)