"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you ALL!!! discussion

True Life on GR > What's the best thing about socializing on Goodreads?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Well, spill out your feelings!
For me...it made a whole lot of difference =)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2 comments It's...comfortable? And there's a whole lot of people with different reactions...some will try to make you laugh some will try to be serious...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The best thing is you don't care about what's the true name, surname, beauty etc etc. Its who a person is from heart we connect to. Just words needed to connect. And yes, smileys :D

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 31 comments Well, there are no creepy stalkers here as on other sites. ^^

message 8: by Rahul Nath (new)

Rahul Nath (cultofpersonality) | 7 comments You can always switch to books when you need something to talk about- almost everyone appreciates or uses good language in their writings etc etc.

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments There are many intellects here too :D

message 11: by Rincess (new)

Rincess You get new friends! Who loves books! How can it get better than that? XD

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Also there seem to be many cat lovers =D

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2 comments Aashi wrote: "The best thing is you don't care about what's the true name, surname, beauty etc etc. Its who a person is from heart we connect to. Just words needed to connect. And yes, smileys :D"

Yep. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

GR has changed me a lot from my old self I am more mature or immature XD I am better at writing and spelling and gramma :) and I've made lots of new friends and I can talk about books without my friends going whaaa?? Or I really don't care or I hate reading

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Lol Monique, I've become more social here too :)

message 17: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 3 comments People don't know who you are in real life--so you can be whoever you want.

message 19: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 3 comments Exactly =)

"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you...

unread topics | mark unread