Pelham Lane Equestrian Center discussion

Delmont, Maine > Jewell's On Main

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by layne (new)

layne A restaurant where many of the Pelham Lane equestrians hang out.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Afton entered and sat down on the table in the far corner. Concealing her, and her the huge gash in her shin. She a deceived it very recently in. A rock climbing incident. She looked around wondering if anyone from the barn would be here.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) The tedious and familiar ring of a signal alarm beeped to let customers know of yet another arrival; this one being an individual by the recognition of the Sebastian. He had planned to meet his sibling here albeit as always she was not there waiting; either that or he was late. Closing his eyes to dim the oncoming headache, he slid into a booth and steadily rested his cranium on his arms, stating at the blank table.

message 4: by layne (new)

layne Ryan shuffled in tiredly, dragging his feet in the building with a soft growl. He was exhausted after all his 'stable duties' as his stepsister, Demi had put on him while she'd been exercising the resident princesses' horse, Fable. He ran his fingertips through his hair sheepishly and sighed as he trudged up to the counter to sit on a barstool.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) As Sebastian settled to glance upward, he recognized two individuals wuom he knew from the stables. 'Ryan and Afton,' he mouthed, able to depict their faces and pull their names out from a foggy haze given he did not talk to many people of the stables; he worked so much and was so busy, small talk was rare. Just as he was about to get up and leave, the bell of the opening door caught his attention and he recognized his sister, Claudia, her stiletto heels clicking against the flooring. "Hey Sebby-bear..." he heard her say and he smiled, though rolled his eyes at the same time. "Thought you bailed out on me," Sebastian murmured, watching as she sat across from him. "Nah, I had to freshen up; never know when you'll see a cute boy." At this Sebastian chuckled a little.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Afton noticed Ryan and then Sebastian from the stables as they as they walked in. Neither seemed to look her way or acknowledge her in any way so she sighed and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. A habit she had when she was edgy, which was basically always.
She watched as Sebastian's sister walked in stilettos and all. She looked down at herself for she had forgotten what she had on. She found that she was wearing a dark green plaid shirt with her white tank top visible and jean shorts. Always ready to ride clothes were her usual choice except for selected days.
Then she took her thoughts away from clothes as her order came. She wasn't hungry so she just had a steaming cup of hot chocolate set in front of her.

message 7: by layne (new)

layne Claire followed in suit, her posture very...regal in some aspects as she stepped in and delicately shut the door behind her. Her curly hair was let down in waves down her shoulders, her bangs pulled back with a few little jewel encrusted hairpins. She was dressed in very relaxed attire, stepping up to the counter beside Ryan. She'd been staying with Ryan and Demi's family and was very close to them.
'Hello, I was just at the stable. Fables getting better and better...you should really enter him in some shows.' Ryan suggested and she just shrugged, although his attention was currently caught between two girls; One being that of he knew as Sebastian's sister, and, Afton he believed. He was in slight surprise at Claudia's stilettos, but then turned back to Claire as she spoke. 'I don't feel very qualified to...ride, as Demi has much more experience then me.' She spoke softly, conscious of her accent as Ryan made a point to grin and wave like an imbecile to both young women.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Sebastian bit, softly, his bottom lip, glancing beneath the table at the ridiculous heels on his sister's feet; he acted like he didn't care about his sister, but he didn't much appreciate her parading around, thirsting for the attention of another male. "You don't need a boyfriend, you're perfectly fine being independent." At this, Claudia arched her eyebrows, giving him a sly smile; she always knew how he felt about her attire. With a fake sigh of melodrama, she removed the stilettos from her aching feet. "So it seems logical-" she cut off absently as she noticed Ryan and she offered him a fleeting wave, a pleasant smile there to accompany the greeting. "Look, its darling Ryan…" she pointed out, her british accent emphasised.

Sebastian gave his sister an intuitive stare as he watched her, wondering how someone like her remained so beautiful and… daring whilst being no coward to getting down and dirty in the mud. "Look, when I go to the stables, you're helping me." As he said this, he took note of Ryan's sister, but only glanced at her for so long to look at Claudia for her reaction; she had merely shrugged. "I could not possibly care less; mum and dad had me cooped up in the house all day while you got to race dirt bikes and get fresh air. Lucky bastard."

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Afton gave a small wave but didn't really give any attention to Ryan, seeing as he was currently otherwise engaged. As was everyone else she knew here. She put an elbow on the table and relaxed her head into her palm as she took a sip of the steaming hot chocolate. Honestly she had never really liked coffee or lattes like most girls her age. She preffered hot chocolate above all other heated beverages.
She studied the clock over the door and watched as minutes past, not having anything else to distract her constantly busy mind. Her eyes then darted around the room as she tried to take in everything and everyone around her. She blushed ever so slightly when she met the eyes of a boy already looking at her from across the room and looked back down.

message 10: by layne (new)

layne Engaged? He's not engaged. I believe he's still open. :P))

message 11: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Mar 20, 2013 07:29PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((I believe she meant it as "engaged in conversation" x3 ))

message 12: by layne (last edited Mar 20, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

layne ((Oh, I'm sorry. I'm currently doing Calculus, and French homework, so I'm not really reading through the posts completely. Thank you for pointing that out, though. C:))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((It's okay; it kinda backtracked me a little, too; you're not the only one.))

message 14: by layne (new)

layne Claire delicately ran her fingers through her hair, well distinguished amongst most of the others. She had been born and raised in Denmark, and most recently, was staying with here to continue developing her riding skills, as she had aspirations to go on and compete in the Olympics. As Ryan took off, Claire ordered a sweet tea, something she'd become very accustomed to and that she enjoyed.
Ryan sauntered slowly over and slid into the booth with a very cheeky grin, winking at her. 'Hey, doll.' He had a bit of a German accent that went slightly unnoticeable unless you payed attention. 'Heading out to the barn yet? Me, and princess were just getting ready to go and check out a new jumper.' He smiled slightly.

message 15: by Hannah (last edited Mar 20, 2013 09:10PM) (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Lol yeah what Paro said. Sorry for the confusion (:))

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Layne are you talking to Claudian or Claire? Sorry I just got confused...))

message 17: by layne (new)

layne Afton))

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Doll?" Afton repeated, a smirk forming on her lips, "I don't think we know each other well enough for titles like that." She noticed that he had an accent although she could not quite place where it was from. "And no I haven't been to the barn yet today. There wasn't enough time for it before now." Her plans had been to finish her drink and then leave for the barn afterward, but she wasn't usually sure of what she was going to do. Thats why her life was so filled with stupid and daring choices.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((?))

message 20: by layne (new)

layne It's coming))

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Ok(: haha sorry I thought you didn't see the notification or something))

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Sorry to bother you again but are you still roleplaying here?))