"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you ALL!!! discussion

The Main Theme > Who is missing??

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) The people who aren't active...left...MISSING. Who are they? Let's try and find them! For now, list 'em out here!

message 2: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Mar 22, 2013 02:50AM) (new)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) PRI
Zana
Taco
Hamza
Spice
Pari
LILLY
Alex

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments Emma Rose? Charlie? Sierra Kelley? Lucy? Lafon?

message 4: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Mar 22, 2013 02:50AM) (new)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Don't give me heart attacks Air! Charlie and lafon are here!

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 31 comments Well, Pri is back, you can strike her name off too. And Alex is here?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) YUPS!!! I'll do that right away! :D
Ummm...that's a secret xD

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Because you're here!!! :D <3

Arieh, btw I'm AIR! {Annoy everyone} Hello (air94) | 18 comments ℘~®~i~ ツ ~ $☻L☺ ~ ☾ℜ€D€ℜ€ ♥ ~!! wrote: "Yayy!!! :D :D My name's been struck off!!"

So you are Pri? Hi :D

Zana!!! Wings of Pages♥ BookishAngel (bookangel610) | 5 comments I'm here for this week now Numey ♥

"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you...

unread topics | mark unread