"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you ALL!!! discussion

Extra.. > Planning!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Mods, discuss here what to do, how to go about the business and sorts...

message 2: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) | 26 comments Mod
We need to invite power players first, then, invite new people onto the site and send them here.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) But don't we have to organise this group first? Topics and discussions and group pic and stuff???

message 4: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Yeah... we need to read books, we need to have chatting, and we need to have games, and maybe places were we can advertise groups... like a platform.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Okies, I'm adding the folders now...can you add the topics?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Do you think we need roleplaying folders as well?

message 7: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Ok!

message 8: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

✮ Ї'м Йоt Шєїґd, Ї'м Gїftєd ღ ~ Йцмєу ☮ wrote: "Do you think we need roleplaying folders as well?"

Not at the moment...

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I just made a folder though :/ It'll be hidden anyway unless there's a topic...

message 10: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I mean, we need to ease into the RPing first...

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Ok :) I don't RP, so you can take care of that :)

message 12: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

:)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I added even a movies folder along with the books...there are few love 'em :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Hey Laszlo, I added the few folders =)

message 15: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Yay!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) :D
Also, don't mind if I add topics too XD

message 17: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

We should have writing and poetry contests!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Yeah! I'll make separate folders for them =D

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Hey Laszlo, I forgot to ask..how's the group name??

message 20: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

It's... ok.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) We should have a better name :/ Any suggestions?

message 22: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

. . . maybe we should move this into a poll/topic.

"Come back Peter, Come back Paul"...WE miss you...

unread topics | mark unread