Bored discussion

Being Bored > Why are you so bored?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) talk about what is making you bored. what groups are you waiting on? what books/movies do you really really want to come out?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Well none of my 1x1 people are on so I'm waiting for them impatiently.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) im waiting for Finding Hope to be active. I made this group, and suddenly someone in the quest got on :)

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Finding Hope? What's that group about?

message 5: by Justin (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:16AM) (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) its not a group, its a quest on a camp halfblood group. Prometheus released hope from Pandora's jar on our previous quest (the past and the future) and part of it went into the soul of one of the questers. we have to find hope and reunite the two pieces before the girl explodes from too much power or hope escapes from the world forever. to do that we have to defeat the five main evils released from Pandora's jar thousands of years ago, then fight Prometheus, then we'll start a new quest called The Future Queen in which one of the questers reveals she was a spy for Prometheus and when he is killed, she steals his powers and moves it into the future.

Past and the Future prophecy:
Three will walk alone,
The mislabeled, the lost, and the runaway,
Each shall have something they must atone,
But there lurks a presence who is planning foul play,
Shall they not succeed against the past and future,
Their present shall indeed crumble,
And that will be the end to their adventure,
Along with good and evil's struggle.

Two more shall tag along,
Son of the dawn and daughter of the dead,
Both will have to remain strong,
One will have a path of loneliness ahead,
The other is burdened under the load of grief,
They will have to use their wit,
Surviving on hope and belief,
And each will end up with something to admit.

Finding Hope Prophecy:
The Future has not lost or won,
the sacred jar has opened.
The search for all hope has begun
lest Pandora's curse be broken.

To find this Hope, seek its mother
in its place of birth, far to the west.
Search in the cities like no other,
and battle the evils who know best.

Four demigods shall start the search,
followed by three met on the way,
three titans children will also join,
and fight the battle to save today.

The Future Queen Prophecy:
The Final Quest to save the present
will lie in what the future holds.
The answer's in the Code of Crescent,
where ancient myths must still be told.

Three cultures clash, and in the crash
will come the Sacred Ten.
And from their rise the queen's demise
may commend; and their quest begins.

Five keys they must find to break the bind
and go their separate ways.
The battle will rest in their hands
to save our future days.

Eight nights they have or from the cave
the world will surely end.
Follow the signs of moonlight's glaze
and the queen's rule will descend.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) That sounds so cool!

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) ty!!!!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Good luck on you're quest!

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) thank you, we just defeated an army of trickeries in Chicago and a girl turned into a five year old and back again!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Okay then...

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) what are you rping on?

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) XD

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So Sage, wanna RP on one on one group?

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "Because no one is ever on when I am..."

Wanna work on our rp?

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "Because no one is ever on when I am..."

same

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yay! Was it you're turn to post or mine?

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) im bored

message 18: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 45 comments Mod
I'm not really all that bored.....

message 19: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) :O!!!!!!! not bored!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I guess im not either anymore. that's he point of this group, to make you NOT BORED.

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) yes, I agree :)

message 21: by Clare (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:06AM) (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) No one is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
i'm bored because hardly anybody's online

message 23: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) yes, thats why i made this group

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) me tooo!!!! i sooo should be doing homework right now!!!!

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod

message 26: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
me neither

message 27: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
ikr

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Just waiting for any replies. For anything.

I love these rules! They are me completely, even the talking to yourself thing. I do that! Its fun! And I am random and weird and fun and bored a lot of the time. I get bored easily. And I obey rules, yup yup. Most of the time at least.

Dude! I had a dream that I was at this school that was against everything, and I ended up to be like this legend or something. The people that worked there tried to either capture me or kill me, I am not sure, because they found out I was looking at the stuff that relates somehow to it (they were looking through my book bag). I hid in the band room once (which looked like a percussion room that is around a table) and a guy was nice and gave me his instrument so I wouldn't look like I wasn't in band so they couldn't find me. Then I started running away and the people were following me, but my parents show up and save me, but it wasn't my parents at all. It was my grandparents (that looked nothing like anybody I am related to).

Yea, I have weird dreams. That one was actually kind of cool, though.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 4 comments I am bored becuase i cant download minecraft...-_-*
stupid parents
But the meeting random people online is cool :D

message 30: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) i had a dream when i was four that i was walking in this dark forest and all the trees were dead. then i found this tiny house it was like one room: a kitchen. the kitchen had a stove and a couple cabinets. then shoved in the corner was a bright aqua table. it was totally unrealistic, cause there were dozens of kids around it, even though in real life dozens of kids wouldnt have fit in the room. then there was one witch. i dont know why i was stupid enough to go in, cause she was obviously a witch, but i went in, and joined, and everyone acted like nothing happened. then the witch said "its snack time!" she fed us ritz crackers and then ate us.

message 31: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy That dream is kinda like Hansel and Gretel!! :O Except with ritz crackers (yum!) instead of candy.

message 32: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) i guess you're right XD

message 33: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
i prefer saltines

message 34: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
:D

message 35: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod

message 36: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
" "
. .
__

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Sage wrote: "I have weirder dreams. I'm a dream interpreter too... or so Moss thinks that I'm psychic XD

I dreamt that I was in Mexico again, at this mall, and I went to the top floor with my friend, and he st..."

Cool! You should so interpret my dreams!

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Since we were talking about dreams, and one about youngness... I have one to tell. It is very weird but, hey.

I had a dream when I was really young, maybe five. Back then I had a red bag, and it was hanging in an obvious part of my room (on a dresser), and I loved it. My dream was about that.
I dreamed that it started to talk to me. I don't remember what it said, probably my name or something, but it was really creepy. Then I woke up, or so I thought. It started talking to me again. Then I actually woke up... but I didn't. My sister came in, and I told her that I had a dream my red bag was talking to me. And she said it did. O.O I don't know if that last part was real and my sister was trying to scare me or not, but... it was weird.

message 39: by Tiredartfriend (new)

Tiredartfriend | 12 comments Cause Im a newbie and I dont know anyone. Waah :"(

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Hey I practically don't know anyone except Ruth! btw, What's up Ruth?!

message 41: by Dion (new)

Dion (my_booklove) | 42 comments Hi person that knows no one but Ruth :)

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I know you! Well, not in Real Life, but I know you on GR!

message 43: by Dion (new)

Dion (my_booklove) | 42 comments YEAH! I know tons of people on GR, but none in real life! :P

message 44: by Brooklynn (new)

Brooklynn s.. | 2 comments I know some people on GR..

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Sage wrote: "Snowblue wrote: "Since we were talking about dreams, and one about youngness... I have one to tell. It is very weird but, hey.

I had a dream when I was really young, maybe five. Back then I had a ..."

ikr

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Sage wrote: "Snowblue wrote: "Cool! You should so interpret my dreams!"

That would be soo fun and good practice! If you let me, of course."

yea, if its possible that would be cool. You want to hear mine from last night? It is pathetic, though, but it was still horrible.

message 47: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Snowblue wrote: "Since we were talking about dreams, and one about youngness... I have one to tell. It is very weird but, hey.

I had a dream when I was really young, maybe five. Back then I had a red bag, and it w..."

i have had a dream when i woke up in my dream too! i realized it was still a dream when my dad looked different. i really don't remember what he looked like but i know it wasn't right and after i woke up in the dream it was morning. then when i actually woke up it was dark.

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments woh! Those kind of dreams are scary and confusing because you don't know what is reality! I hate them!

message 49: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) yes!!!! it was so weird!!!!!!!

message 50: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 45 comments Mod
Who is a princess flower heart love person!!!?

« previous 1