Bored discussion

Being Bored > Boring Sports

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) dido

message 2: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 45 comments Mod
Tennis is so boring! Baseball is boring. I can't even watch those sports without agonizing boredom. It's so sad.

Kat❤asprohie!! Golf

message 4: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Oh! Yes golf! OMG. I'm gonna die.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Kat♥asprohie!! wrote: "Golf"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Sage wrote: "I think football is the most boring."

I don't understand football...

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) JUST TO CLARIFY, I HATE ALL SPORTS

message 8: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Sports confuse me cause I'm never sure exactly what the players are doing and where the ball needs to be and how the points work...

message 9: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

The White Rabbit ~WAFFLES! wrote: "JUST TO CLARIFY, I HATE ALL SPORTS"

That's so mean!!!

message 10: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Shumailah (Mrs.Crazy) wrote: "Sports confuse me cause I'm never sure exactly what the players are doing and where the ball needs to be and how the points work..."

cant agree with you more

message 11: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "The White Rabbit ~WAFFLES! wrote: "dido"

I thought that said something else at first....O.O

Lol. Haha

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Shumailah (Mrs.Crazy) wrote: "The White Rabbit ~WAFFLES! wrote: "JUST TO CLARIFY, I HATE ALL SPORTS"

That's so mean!!!"

sorry, I don't understand them and their boring and not fun!

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) :P

message 14: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "Shumailah (Mrs.Crazy) wrote: "Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "The White Rabbit ~WAFFLES! wrote: "dido"

I thought that said something else at first....O.O

Lol. Haha"

^^' ..."

love him.. its soo funny

message 15: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 3 comments Golf, tennis, badminton, and soccer....but it can be kinda fun

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Boxing. Wrestling.
I just don't understand!! *wails*

message 17: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Water Polo * Bleah - Shakes head*

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
all sports are boring to me, it might would help if i knew the rules to any of them, but i just don't get into them too much

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) yeah, I hate all sports too, except polo, show jumping, dressage, cross country, trail, and pretty much everything to do wiht horses!

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) ~The White Queen~ wrote: "Boxing. Wrestling.
I just don't understand!! *wails*"

i understand thm and i think they shouldnt exist. they are bad for the human body!

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
i agree!

message 22: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
i just don't personally get a kick out of watching sweaty guys wearing hardly anything beating each other up. but I guess people have different tastes.

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments golf is definitely the most boring.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 4 comments GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 4 comments IS SO FREAKING BORING

what else...

message 26: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Ruth wrote: "i just don't personally get a kick out of watching sweaty guys wearing hardly anything beating each other up. but I guess people have different tastes."

why would anyone like to watch that, much less do that?

message 27: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
idk :D

message 28: by Dion (new)

Dion (my_booklove) | 42 comments EVERY SPORT IS BORING!!

that is all.

message 29: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) chlo just summed it up. this topic is now useless.

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments oh, great now you have to make a new topic!

Who is with me?
NEW TOPIC! NEW TOPIC!

You will find me muy muy weird. see i just used spanish there and now i am not capitalizing how do you like me using no puntuation huh does it bother you like it bothers me
This is killing me. I am done. GO PROPER GRAMMAR! Who is with me? PROPER GRAMMAR! PROPER GRAMMAR!

message 31: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) ok, give me a new topic idea. i will make it tomorrow (i am having a ten thirty dinner :P)

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments so I have heard. sounds... idk, just late...

We should have a proper grammar one or maybe just school subjects (like math, science, history...). Or maybe something more fun, but I don't know what, though. I have no life.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Chess

message 34: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Does that count??

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Baseball.

message 36: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I think all sports are boring so..... I agree!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

MARTIAL ARTS. Okay maybe it's not boring to most people but it is to me because i was horrible at it and my mom made me do it to gain more "self confidence" but seriously it did not give me any self confidence i just failed at everything so.......XD XD XD

message 38: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Prince Hermes Facilier wrote: "I think all sports are boring so..... I agree!"

I repeat

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

FOOTBALL. Am I the only one who doesn't get football AT ALL?!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ballet

message 42: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) No, you're not alone! We're watching football right now and I'm dying! What's the point, you just pick up a ball and try to get it to the end of the field. IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince Hermes Facilier wrote: "No, you're not alone! We're watching football right now and I'm dying! What's the point, you just pick up a ball and try to get it to the end of the field. IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED"

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I would probably trip XD

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr?

message 46: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) :) me is me and that's how I want to be :) {melody} {diversity} wrote: "Ballet"

GRRRRRR I HATE BALLET I take it, and it's the worst thing ever.

Ok, it's not really that bad, but it's my least favorite out of the 8 classes I take :P And I don't really consider dance a sport... it's an art....

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Another sport that bores me:

GOLF.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:) me is me and that's how I want to be :) {melody} {diversity} wrote: "I would probably trip XD"

me too XD especially when other players are TACKLING YOU

message 49: by Justin (last edited Jan 04, 2014 04:24PM) (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) ★ḋɾεαṃεɾ ģïɾl★ɾυṉṉïṉģ ƒɾøṃ ɾεαlïτÿ, lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τhε ραģεṡ★ wrote: "Another sport that bores me:

GOLF."

Totally! It's so silent!

message 50: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Ok, gotta go eat dinner :P

« previous 1