Bored discussion

Being Bored > Boring Books

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) read the boring title

message 2: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), It's hard to be serious, don't you agree? (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 45 comments Mod
MATCHED by Ally Condle

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Matched was ok, Crossed I couldn't finish.

Now Twilight was bad. Very bad.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I never ever wanna read twilight. my sister says its absolutely stupid. she said the movies are better, which is saying something!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I only watched the third movie, and only because my cousin literly dragged me along to go see it. I hated it and she was like "That was the best one yet!" That was when it first came out. And I was glad I didn't watch the others if that was the best one.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) XD

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) It's true. :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Shatter Me is really boring so far :/

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
Spy High Mission One was horrible, but not exactly boring

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) David Copperfield
Jane Eyre
Dr. Jekyle and Mr. Hyde
A Taste of Chaucer

...........I could go on all day!

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
Mutiny on the HMS Bounty. There has never been and never will be a book as boring as that.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Oh yeah?! Taste of Chaucer was in a different language practically! It was like "Me thinks that scurvy dog haseth a sword in his bosom"! How stupid is THAT!

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
omg! How stupid!

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) ikr? Sadly I HAD to finish it for school and, thankfully, I didn't have to make a report because I seriously didn't understand ANY of it!

message 17: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
ah that's nice! i had to read Mutiny on the Bounty for school too

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Don't you just hate it when they TRY to pick an awful book?!

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
Yeah! I don't know why you can't like, read LOTR or HG or something for school! But, no! you have to read the most boring books ever read in history!

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) ARGH! YES! They go to an old woman's antique store and pick out things from the middevill times! (AKA Taste of Chaucer)

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 158 comments Mod
ikr!

message 22: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Sisterhood of the traveling Pants
Most of Sarah Dessens books 'cept for ' along for the Ride'

message 23: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Shumailah (Mrs.Crazy) wrote: "MATCHED by Ally Condle"

Have to agree that was just slow going and took wayy to forever to get to the point but i loved it !!

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Books for school that were bad
As I Lay Dying. A character was dying in the begining and her son was right outside of her window MAKING A COFFIN FOR HER!!!!

Their Eyes Were Watching God-another horrible book, although it had like one good chapter.

message 25: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! Sage wrote: "Kat♥asprohie!! wrote: "Sisterhood of the traveling Pants
Most of Sarah Dessens books 'cept for ' along for the Ride'"

Oh I love Sisterhood of the traveling pants.
I agree about Sarah Dessen."

How can you love that book when i cant get past the first chapeter and thats bad cause i can read anything and i usually do. Its just soo slow and boring

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) I tryed reading it but it really sucked

message 27: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Ruth wrote: "Yeah! I don't know why you can't like, read LOTR or HG or something for school! But, no! you have to read the most boring books ever read in history!"

this year we have read so far: Call of the Wild (terrible), The Hobbit (awesome), King Arthur (love the story, the writing was old fashioned though), Redwall (awesome), and now we are reading Peter Pan. We might read Robin Hood next. Next Year we get to read the fellowship of the ring, sadly with a bunch of boring books after it. still, we get to read LOTR!!!!!! :)

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Wow, we read mostly bad books at my school....

message 29: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) our school takes pride in the name Providence Classical School

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments I know one! A school one. Or two!
Number the Stars
and
*groans...* I dont remember the other one's name. It was pure torture though. Fun part about it is that we got to make a short video of a certain segment of the book. THAT was fun.

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 27 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Wow, we read mostly bad books at my school...."

same

message 32: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Snowblue wrote: "I know one! A school one. Or two!
Number the Stars
and
*groans...* I dont remember the other one's name. It was pure torture though. Fun part about it is that we got to make a short video of a cert..."

number the stars was not boring!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Stone Fox. I read it in 3 grade for school. UGH. Kid's potato farm getting taken away he enters a race his dog dies he passes the finish line with his sled and dead dog....YAY-_-

message 34: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) THAT IS SO DEPRESSING!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

not as depressing as the book thief..(*sob*)but yeah it was so boring and the ending was horrible.

message 36: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Oh.... good to know..... I would've gone to see that....