Dreamspinner Press discussion

Announcements > Saint Patrick's Day celebration - extra discount clue

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
Want an extra discount code? Look for a novel with "tiger" on the title!

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/

message 2: by Dreamspinner (new)

Maw wrote: "I have found the first two but when I hit the clue I get a message that I cant download to my iPad. Help, I am dying here, want to read them desperately even have a whole day free, for once, to do..."

Yes, we have been having some issues with iPad users, so sorry for that. Mail me the ones you've found at julyssa@dreamspinnerpress.com and I can mail you the ePubs. Sound good?

message 3: by Stormymonday (new)

Stormymonday | 8 comments Thank you! This is great! Found it!!!

message 4: by Manu (new)

Manu (azariel) | 2 comments I'm using the iZip app to download and extract the contents. From inside the app I then can open the ePub file in iBooks.

message 5: by Dreamspinner (new)

Azariel wrote: "I'm using the iZip app to download and extract the contents. From inside the app I then can open the ePub file in iBooks."

Thank you for that amazing tip! I shall share it everywhere!

message 6: by Dreamspinner (new)

Maw wrote: "I have found the first two but when I hit the clue I get a message that I cant download to my iPad. Help, I am dying here, want to read them desperately even have a whole day free, for once, to do..."

Check what Azariel wrote!

message 7: by Brandilyn (new)

Brandilyn (brandilynrc) | 7 comments found it. Thanks so much :)

message 8: by Manu (new)

Manu (azariel) | 2 comments Glad I could help. ^_^

message 9: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments YAY!
Preorder Night Shift by Kim Fielding with the coupon! Thank you!
Sorry, can I ask something? I never preorder before. I will get an email when it will be available? Warning I can download it?

message 10: by Dreamspinner (new)

Bookwatcher ~Mary MooCow~ wrote: "YAY!
Sorry, can I ask something? I never preorder before. I will get an email when it will be available? Warning I can download it?"

I am actually not sure... let me ask!

message 11: by Sylvie (new)

Sylvie | 18 comments I already pre-ordered books but never had an email when it was available. So now I note the date of the release in my file listing the books I bought.

message 12: by Brandilyn (new)

Brandilyn (brandilynrc) | 7 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "Bookwatcher ~Mary MooCow~ wrote: "YAY!
Sorry, can I ask something? I never preorder before. I will get an email when it will be avai..."

no you guys dont email reminders

message 13: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments so no email, ok Will add it to my calendar :D aka, kitchen calendar I check everyday before go to work :D

BTW dreamspinner, maybe it can be an idea, send emails to who preorder itens :) When it's available to download.. if it's possible to do, obviously :)

message 14: by Dreamspinner (new)

Bookwatcher ~Mary MooCow~ wrote: "so no email, ok Will add it to my calendar :D aka, kitchen calendar I check everyday before go to work :D

BTW dreamspinner, maybe it can be an idea, send emails to who preorder itens :) When it's ..."

I shall check to see if it is. Will contact our IT department!

message 15: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments :)
thanks :) so pressure... maybe it's not possible to do it, but probably I'm not the only client that would be pleased getting an email when the preorder book is out :)

message 16: by Dreamspinner (new)

Bookwatcher ~Mary MooCow~ wrote: ":)
thanks :) so pressure... maybe it's not possible to do it, but probably I'm not the only client that would be pleased getting an email when the preorder book is out :)"

We can at least try, I mean, we do live in this very advance technological century ;P

message 17: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "Bookwatcher ~Mary MooCow~ wrote: ":)
thanks :) so pressure... maybe it's not possible to do it, but probably I'm not the only client that would be pleased getting an email when the preorder book is..."