The Page Turners discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Anna and the French Kiss

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (last edited Mar 18, 2013 05:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Olivia McCloskey (brewingupbooks) | 2470 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Hopefully you have been able to purchase or borrow this month's monthly read, Anna and the French Kiss, and are ready to read.

As always, I ask that you not read ahead in the book, as you may accidentally post spoilers in your discussion comments. If you have already read the book and are rereading it now, then refrain from posting any material from future chapters.

Reading Schedule*
4/7:
4/14:
4/21:
4/28:

* The schedule has not been fully completed and will be updated frequently as the week progresses.

Our first discussion will begin today. Everyone is welcome to participate, but please do not begin posting until you have completed the designated reading.

Thanks,
The Mods

Alyssa | 184 comments I thought the cover was awesome. I loved it because I'm attracted to the pastels and I'm like, so cute, must read. the title was really concerning me though because Anna and the French Kiss...if you get what I thought. But I a sure you that it was nothing like that and totally adorably appropriate.

Alyssa | 184 comments Perri wrote: "This was adorable! I really liked the foreign setting, the unique characters, and the intriguing plot. Does anyone know if the author has written any other books?"

Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins It has Anna and St. Claire in it as minor characters. And it is just as adorable!

Kathy | 905 comments Loved this book! I'm going to start the next one once school ends!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.