Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

The Ground Floor > Sitting Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine walked in and sat down on a comfy chair. She started to fiddle with a fre peices of metal in her hands. she slightly bent the final piece then put in position. She threw a mini hellicopter into the air, watching it float to the ground.

message 2: by Knockout (new)

Knockout 8 year old katie skiped in and stoped when she saw katherine her black dress swaying and her cat ears and tail begaing to twich

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine looked up from the helicopter and smiled at Katie. She wiped her greesy hands on her jeans and waved. "Hi."

message 4: by Knockout (new)

Knockout "hi" Katie said she skiped over "what are you doing?" she asked rocking on her heals

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine smiled. "Fiddeling with mechanics, just like my dad does." She answered. "I'm Katherine Stark."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ava strutted in, her heels clipped the floor lightly as she looked around for something to do. She then heard a girl say she was Katherine Stark ' Ooh, someone around my age ' she thought to herself as she headed to that direction, Katherine looked like someone Ava could be friends with, but at this point in time she didn't care who she hung out with... Just aslong as at was not her mum.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine put her helicopter away and looked at Ava. She nodded slightly. "Hello."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Hey" She smiled ' wow, I really am rude... ' she thought to herself as she knew she was choosing friends baseed off looks "I'm Ava Dinah"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Katherine Stark. Pleased to meet you, Ava." Kat greeted. She smiled back, wiping the left over mechanical greeze onto her jeans again.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Nice to meet you to, oh and my last name is actually Lance" she smiled "your Tony's daughter?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep." Katherine answered. "And he's great fun. So, I don't think I know your parents, sorry." She smiled.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "green arrow and black canary" she told her "Non avengers, Justice league"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, cool." Kat smiled. "I want to learn about the Justice league. All I know is Batman and Robin, Superman and Spiderman."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "There are so many more" she laughed lightly with a smile and sat down

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat smiled wider. "It'll take me ages then." She joked.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "It took me ages to learn all of my god parents" She told her "I have so many"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's awesome." Kat said. "All I really have to know are the Starks, the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Want to know my god fathers? or god mothers? or both?" she asked as she readied herself to tell them all in order.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Both sounds fun." Kat said, her smile wide.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh lord.. ok there is;" she began
" Uncle Roy who is speedy, Uncle Ted who is Wildcat, Aunty Fire, Aunty Mari who is Vixen, Aunty Diana who is Wonder Woman and Aunty Barbara who is Batgirl. Doesn't sound like much but my family is still ever growing because I now have many god brothers and sisters"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat smiled. "I think I know two of those names. But that's pretty sweet."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh, who?" Dinah asked

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wonder Woman and Batgirl." Kat answered with a smile.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Yea, most people know them" She laughed

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat smiled and laughed softly. "They're pretty cool."

((gtg))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((ok, talk to you later))

"Oh most defs" she said before laughing "They also give sick birthday prezzies"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))

"Jealous." Kat said with a laugh. "Hero's are the best, Avengers or Justice League."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I think that we will be the cooler hero's" she laughed "Although, they still look better in spandex"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I don't think me and spandex mix." Kat laughed. "I'm more a metal suit girl."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Yea, I dont usually wear this" she said pointing to her stockings, knee high heels, leotard and jacket "Dad is taking forever to drop my luggage off"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat smiled. "I usually just wear good old jeans and shirts, then I can get mechanical greeze on them and mum won't go spare. Otherwise I have to wear woman-suits or dresses." She repressed a shudder at the thought. "What you're wearing is nice, though."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I wear this in fights" she told her "otherwise I wear any 'popular girly girl' clothing... I got used to it from my old school. There was an image I had to look after you know... It wasn't always easy"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat nodded. "Yeah, I understand there with the fitting images. I gave up on mine a long time ago to become me; an inventor who wears casual things." She smiled.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Well that suits you" She smiled and laughed "But you havent met my mother... She is still a teen herself so she wears... pretty much the same as me. She is amazing tho. We can go on shopping sprees together"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat smiled wide. "That sounds great!"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((I gotta go, I have a major piece due tomorrow and I havent finished... let alone started hahaha))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((uhoh! :D bye!))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "It is" she smiled as she thought of her mum "What about you? What do your parents do with you?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I help my dad to invent stuff, or he helps me. My mum basically runs Stark Industries, so I sometimes help her out." Kat answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Really? That sound boring" she asked her

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's actually quite fun, espically inventing with my dad. Because we stuff about and invent crazy things." Kat smiled with the memories.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "So where is he now?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat shrugged. "He could be anywhere."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh, well that sounds more like my style" she laughed

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat laughed softly with her. "Mine too."

message 46: by Knockout (new)

Knockout "what are you talking about sorry i dosed of" Katie said shaking her head and looking at the others

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ava sat there with her amrs crossed across her chest

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Parents." Kat answered.

Avril of Themyscira Harriet walked in, talking to Coit, who was on her heels.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine looked at Coit and Harriet. She nodded at them in a greeting.

« previous 1 3