Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

The Ground Floor > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 405 (405 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec walked in with a smile. He started to browse the books, looking through book that he liked.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec got a text from his sister and left.

message 3: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 4578 comments Mod
ALL ABLE BODIED PERSONELL REPORT TO SCHOOL HALL! IMMEDIATLY!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow walk in and look around

message 5: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe walked in and looked at a book. He then stood there and read it.

message 6: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe came back in and pulled out another book. He stood there reading it.

message 7: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe watched as students came in and left. He went back to his book waiting for students to come in for Literature.

message 8: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments Sworean walked in grabbing a book.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn walks in, wandering through the shelves looking for a book to read.

message 10: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments He sat there silent.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn plays with her hair absentmindedly as she looks for a book, making black streaks runthrough her natural auburn.

message 12: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "He started falling asleep and fell over onto the table

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn turns and looks at Sworean as he smacked the table. She shrugs and continues searching for a book, turning her hair completely honey blonde.

message 14: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments He sat there asleep dreaming about utter madness.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn sits at a table with a book and makes the left side of her hair black, the right side silver, then makes her right cat ear black and her left cat ear silver.

message 16: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments Sworean started snoreing.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn giggles softly when Sworean starts snoring, then starts to read her book

message 18: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments *one hour latter* Sworean wakes up suddenly jumping up doing a kung fu flip kick onto a poor civilian behind him yelling "DIE DIE DIE."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn laughs, watching this "Sworean! Leave that poor person alone!"

message 20: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Wait what." he relized he was several years in the future not In his dream... "How did I get here?" he asked

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yawning snow walk in giving back the books she took out. Her hood was up so it was hard to see her

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments "You've been sitting here, asleep, for the past hour." Gwyn replies, making her hait go back to it's natural auburn

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow smiled when she heard that. She log on a computer and started to hack something...

message 24: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Oh ok that explains that." he says looking at the person he had sent to the ground.

message 25: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe peered around the shelves.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow got away from the computer and help the person up.

message 27: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Sorry person I don't know." he said to the random person. "Please do not sue me."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn giggles and makes one eye black, the other silver to match her ears and turns her hair white.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He smioed and walk away

message 30: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Well how have you been doing."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments ((who is he talking to?))

message 32: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments ((u sorrry forgot to add that))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments ((lol, its fine. I was just checking.))

Gwyn smiles "Fine, fine. How have you been?"

message 34: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe went back to his book. A classic Shakespear play.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow email a person

message 36: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments Other than staying up in the middle of the night hand getting my hands burned repeatedly pretty well." he said

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn laughs and asks "Burning your hands repeatedly?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(:D)

Snow read something and almost cried but stayed strong

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn notices Snow's face looks strained "Something wrong?" she asks her

message 40: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "I think she is reading a sad book. LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES =3." he said

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments "Okay." Gwyn shrugs "Back to my original question Sworean, Repeatedly burning your hands?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow said nothing but sighed. She exited the program she hack

message 43: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Oh yeah Riley made my energy bolts explode in my hands." he answered

message 44: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe heard and walked over. "May I see the damage?" He asked holding out his webbed hands.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments "That had to hurt." Gwyn replies

message 46: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Um I think its fine" he said to abe. " Ive had worse burns."

message 47: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Okay." He put his hands to his sides. " I am Abe Sapien, Literature teacher here."

message 48: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 183 comments "Nice to meet you" he said.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn smiles at Abe "I'm Gwyn."

message 50: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Abe nods. " a pleasure."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9